IGNORED

Halo 4 gameplay

xg4bx

I did notice that even though both times I played thru on Legendary, tonight, after the credits, the final part of the story, I got a quick extra scene. I won't spoil it, but it didn't make me too happy.

for those out there who haven't played it, you don't need to play it on legendary to get the extra cutscene after the end credits.

• 1 year later...

Well, I am about a year late on this one. Picked it up three days ago, finished the campaign last night. All in all it was a good experience. It is reccommendable. However, going straight to Halo Anniversary immediately afterwards, Halo 4 seems like a boring grind in comparison (I was playing on Heroic). There are waaaaaaayyy less enemies on screen at once and few events felt very chaotic to me. And as it has been mentioned, there is very little humor. Still, there was enough there to keep me going, and I am glad my biggest worry wasn't true--this still feels like Halo, despite not being created by Bungie.

• Like 2

Well, I am about a year late on this one. Picked it up three days ago, finished the campaign last night. All in all it was a good experience. It is reccommendable. However, going straight to Halo Anniversary immediately afterwards, Halo 4 seems like a boring grind in comparison (I was playing on Heroic). There are waaaaaaayyy less enemies on screen at once and few events felt very chaotic to me. And as it has been mentioned, there is very little humor. Still, there was enough there to keep me going, and I am glad my biggest worry wasn't true--this still feels like Halo, despite not being created by Bungie.

Glad you enjoyed it! Recently beat it myself.. Personally I think 343 is doing a damn fine job! This has been my favorite entry yet. The first game always holds a place in my heart, but for me, this one was a better game.