IGNORED

Cmart's INTV Triton catalog collection

I didn't notice the shipping cost, but for reference I've averaged around $8-12 each for most of mine. Under $5 is great, but I paid $20/ea for a couple of the harder ones.

It crazy the prices people ask on ebay to ship to Canada especially if they choose to mark Global shipping instead of international .. You may have not noticed because you are located in the US.

• 3 months later...

Ok, it's not a Triton catalog, but let me show this little gem I have: a rare 1984 Mattel Electronics catalog in English, French and Italian.

Note the weird (fake) screenshot of A.D.&D. Tower of Mystery.

post-41160-0-87596800-1460204233_thumb.jpg post-41160-0-24570900-1460204244_thumb.jpg post-41160-0-40543900-1460204253_thumb.jpg post-41160-0-18023600-1460204263_thumb.jpg

post-41160-0-15366600-1460204273_thumb.jpg post-41160-0-52474100-1460204283_thumb.jpg post-41160-0-39019600-1460204295_thumb.jpg post-41160-0-26439500-1460204303_thumb.jpg

Let me be a little proud of it :-D

Edited by intellivotion
  • Like 2

Ok, it's not a Triton catalog, but let me show this little gem I have: a rare 1984 Mattel Electronics catalog in English, French and Italian.

Note the weird (fake) screenshot of A.D.&D. Tower of Mystery.

Catalogo Intellivision Italia 1984-1.jpg Catalogo Intellivision Italia 1984-2.jpg Catalogo Intellivision Italia 1984-3.jpg Catalogo Intellivision Italia 1984-4.jpg

Catalogo Intellivision Italia 1984-5.jpg Catalogo Intellivision Italia 1984-6.jpg Catalogo Intellivision Italia 1984-7.jpg Catalogo Intellivision Italia 1984-8.jpg

Let me be a little proud of it :-D

I just looked through mine and I don't have this one. Congrats! Very cool. Seems like you could probably use that as pretty good trade bait with me. :)

I just looked through mine and I don't have this one. Congrats! Very cool. Seems like you could probably use that as pretty good trade bait with me. :)

I think I'm not ready to part with it after more than 30 years in my hands...

yes, I own it since I was a teenager :)

I still remember where I found it: at Regalgioca, a toy shop in Leghorn, Tuscany, Italy

Great memories..

• Like 1

Something interesting from Germany.

A dealers price list on semi transparent paper.

Includes the dealers prices and the end prices.

Has Motocross on it, which was never released in Europe.

Has Pinball (Flipper) on it, from which I never seen a German version.

This are the prices when the Intellivision was introduced to Germany on August the 1. 1982.

post-30718-0-84717800-1460718856_thumb.jpg

post-30718-0-01532900-1460718865_thumb.jpg

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 1

Motocross was in a 1981 price list too. From what I remember Motocross and Pinball were never released where I lived in Canada either. I waited for those 1983 releases to come out but couldn't find some of them. No Sea Battle on this list, and do they not play backgammon, or checkers in Germany

(...) Has Motocross on it, which was never released in Europe. (...)

No doubt that the Mattel version never reached the European coasts (actually it doesn't work on PAL), but what about the Intellivision Inc. one? it seems quite logical that the NTSC/PAL issue was fixed having in mind the European market. I think I saw it listed by Telegames UK, but I couldn't swear to it

Edited by intellivotion

Motocross was in a 1981 price list too. From what I remember Motocross and Pinball were never released where I lived in Canada either. I waited for those 1983 releases to come out but couldn't find some of them. No Sea Battle on this list, and do they not play backgammon, or checkers in Germany

This is the first wave of games released in Germany. I own german versions of Backgammon, Checkers and Sea Battle (this was one of my favorites back then).

On a 1983 price list are games like Basketball 2! ;)

No doubt that the Mattel version never reached the European coasts (actually it doesn't work on PAL), but what about the Intellivision Inc. one? it seems quite logical that the NTSC/PAL issue was fixed having in mind the European market. I think I saw it listed by Telegames UK, but I couldn't swear to it

Maybe Telegames had the INTV version of Moto Cross, but I heard of them for the first time in the mid 90s.

In Germany the Intellivision market was dead by 1985. No INTV, no Dextell...only mail order from over stock by small mail order companies.

In Germany the Intellivision market was dead by 1985. No INTV, no Dextell...only mail order from over stock by small mail order companies.

We have a different story in Italy. I purchased Thunder Castle, World Cup Soccer and the I.I. edition of Bump'n'Jump in a shop, the same I quoted in another post here. So the 2nd generation games were released in toy shops in Italy, before the Intellivision was finally killed by home computers and newer consoles.

• 1 year later...

bump and update.

this is my actual situation now:

intellivotion catalogs-2.JPG

I'm still missing the Triton "Spring '85 Catalog" and the "Trade & Play '85 - '86 Catalog"

Does anyone have an extra copy?

Unfortunately I only have one copy of each of those. They're definitely hard to find

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...