IGNORED

My New Prototypes

storm36969

I just found a WarLords prototype in the other 8 prototypes I have as well, and it is verified with the War B217 Lords sticker on the prom chip, and a TN 1736 on the circuit board, with a blue jumper wire in the picture as well, and it is verified working also. I'm letting you know about all the prototypes I have as well. I have 8 prototypes in all. Pac-Man, WarLords, Missile Command (Missle CCDE on sticker inside cart), Ice Hockey (DF74 Ice Hockey), Mega Mania(I think, sticker on Prom is washed out) but I played game it looks like Mega Mania by activision ship like star trek shooting up at flying saucers, also Dragon Fire, Space Invaders (Space Invaders A402). If you know what some of these others are worth also, let me know, they are all in the same type 2 screw cart cases, and all are working with cart pix inside and out, and screen shots of each one. Let me know if you can what you think about them, and some pricing info.

PrototypesOther001.jpg

PrototypesOther004.jpg

PrototypesOther005.jpg

PrototypesOther008.jpg

PrototypesOther010.jpg

PrototypesOther012.jpg

PrototypesOther014.jpg

PrototypesOther015.jpg

PrototypesOther017.jpg

PrototypesOther020.jpg

PrototypesOther021.jpg

PrototypesOther023.jpg

PrototypesOther024.jpg

PrototypesOther025.jpg

PrototypesOther026.jpg

PrototypesOther027.jpg

PrototypesOther029.jpg

PrototypesOther030.jpg

PrototypesOther032.jpg

PrototypesOther034.jpg

PrototypesOther035.jpg

PrototypesOther037.jpg

PrototypesOther038.jpg

PrototypesOther039.jpg

PrototypesOther040.jpg

PrototypesOther041.jpg

PrototypesOther042.jpg

PrototypesOther043.jpg

PrototypesOther045.jpg

PrototypesOther046.jpg

Thanks for the info.

Ken

Yea, the people I bought these from including 2 atari's stated that they were his from when he was a kid, so I believe that a relative of his worked at one of the programming companies or something. I got 2 Atari's and 43 games in total, including a bunch of computer parts also. His wife wanted him to sell some of his old stuff. A once in a lifetime thing!

Thanks for all the info on these though.

Ken

Edited by storm36969

I don't think they are finished games though, cuz some of them have no title screen, no company names, or game names in the game when playing them.. Like Mega Mania, I had no idea what game it was.. Same with war-lords.. I thought it was some test game someone made to test the idea of pong with arkanoid, because no company name or game title and stuff..

so that would make these ultra-rare if I'm correct ??!!?? Wow, who knew.. I'm stunned...

Pretty rare, but not worth nearly as much as your Pink Panther is. If you were to sell these, it may be best to sell them separately on eBay, so people can fight over them. I know I'd be interested in bidding on them.

I don't think they are finished games though, cuz some of them have no title screen, no company names, or game names in the game when playing them.. Like Mega Mania, I had no idea what game it was.. Same with war-lords.. I thought it was some test game someone made to test the idea of pong with arkanoid, because no company name or game title and stuff..

They most probably are the same as the released versions, though I suppose that they could be hacks that Probe 2000/NAP made. Not sure how familiar with Atari 2600 games you are, but most of them don't have title screens and many don't have the company name in them.

WickeyColumbus,

If I were to follow your suggestion, what do you think would be a good description to put for each cart, so people will know what they are bidding on? and a reserve price??

If I were you, I'd put the reserve price at around $75. There's not really much you can put in the description or title other than that they are authentic Probe 2000/NAP cartridge shells and PCBs. I don't think people will go after specific games, they'd just bid for the case/PCB. Perhaps mention that no one has seen this type of PCB before. Make sure you advertise on classic gaming sites, like this one and Digitpress.

Also, put things like prototype, proto, or eprom in the title.

• 7 months later...