IGNORED

Got a Great deal on a new 3DS

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you bought a brand new Pink 3DS if it was 30 percent off and only model left?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy a new Video game system during a out of business sale?

• Yes
    • Depends on the price and the percentage off
    • No

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

My younger brother and I went to Door Peninsula for 3 days.

We went to different Towns and villages in Door Peninsula and went in a lot of places including Pamida. The Parmida store I went is located in Sister Bay, Wisconsin. Before anyone asks, Sister Bay is one of the villages/towns in Door Peninsula.

Pamida has a clearance on everything in the Store since Shopko will be taking over the store. The video game section has up to 30 percent off.

$51.00 on a black 3DS and decided to get 2 3DS game 30 percent off. The Regular price of the 3DS was 169.99 before the 30 percent off. The two games bought are Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario Land 3D. The Black 3DS was the final 3DS unit the store had.

My poll question on color of the 3DS is based on lets pretend the only 3DS unit available at the store was pink instead of black.

Edited by 8th lutz

Might as well wait for the rumored 3DS XL

Nintendo denied those rumors. Not just "no comment", but downright DENIED that it was true. But, they could be lying. Nikkei tends to be very accurate about these things.

Besides, the system is near perfect already. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Oh, and if it's pink, you can always get some silly case or stickers to cover it up :) .

Edited by Animan

I remain secure in my manliness; I'd buy it. While pink is not my first choice, $51 dollars for one and the price is too good to pass up.

I bought a black 3DS during their last little price dip. Haven't played with it the much. The library still needs to spin up IMO.

Hex.

[ Just too stubborn to stop looking for all the wrong things... ]

I remain secure in my manliness; I'd buy it. While pink is not my first choice, $51 dollars for one and the price is too good to pass up.

$50 off, wasn't it? So ~$110 for a pink 3DS.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for 1) Games I want to play and 2) an XL system release.

Might as well wait for the rumored 3DS XL

Nintendo denied those rumors. Not just "no comment", but downright DENIED that it was true .

Well given they denied the DS Lite and denied the 3DS, then this new denial for a larger 3DS all but confirms it for me!

Excellent! :grin:

He didn't deny a 3DS, he just expressed concern over the 3D technology at that time, mainly the use of 3D glasses...

OK, I admit defeat :P .

Edited by Animan

Color is no big deal, some shades of pink are actually quite fetching. I'd be very tempted. The only thing that would stop me would be knowing that there are some design flaws in the current unit which Nintendo is expected to fix.

I'd buy a pink one....most guys are so insecure (and few chicks play games) that it would all but guarantee that the thing would never be stolen :P Or maybe I just like pink :ponder:

Anyhow As for the second question, if a system was discontinued, I typically do buy consoles at that time. I do have some systems from day one, but most of what I have is stuff I bought on clearance, not necessairly because it went out of business, but I have bought a few that went out of business (saturn, Neogeo Pocket color, virtual boy, game.com) and don't regret any of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Nintendo denied those rumors. Not just "no comment", but downright DENIED that it was true.

They sure did... http://www.ign.com/a...-reveals-3ds-xl =)

And they were "correct". They didn't announce the 3DS XL at E3 like it was rumored. They announced it a few days later. Of course they deliberately let people think they were denying the 3DS XL itself rather than where it would be announced.

Nintendo denied those rumors. Not just "no comment", but downright DENIED that it was true.

They sure did... http://www.ign.com/a...-reveals-3ds-xl =)

And they were "correct". They didn't announce the 3DS XL at E3 like it was rumored. They announced it a few days later. Of course they deliberately let people think they were denying the 3DS XL itself rather than where it would be announced.

Foiled again by that darn Fils-Aime again!

REEEGGGGIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Edited by Animan