IGNORED

Cmart and Rev's Top 30 Intellivision Variations

cmart604

• 4 weeks later...

7) Australian Donkey Kong Clamshell - Rev and I discovered this last year and were both lucky enough to get our hands on one each. I wonder if Carnival received the same treatment? post-25458-0-78390500-1339301311_thumb.jpg

And what about...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 4003380085271?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=400338008527&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

In a different Thread I mentioned that I thought I remembered seeing these back in the day

LOL, this coming from the guy that bought a sealed Turbo for 800? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!! Just sayin'.........

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

$800! Wasn't it $300?? Seriously, I don't remember, but I know it wasn't $800. :)

I feel i must disagree with 23) Intellivision Inc version of Pac Man

Every time i see this game for sale 9 out of 10 times it's the Intellivision Inc version and i rarely see the Atarisoft version.

And every time i see one for sale at atari2600.com it's always the Intellivision Inc version.

• 1 month later...

I feel i must disagree with 23) Intellivision Inc version of Pac Man

Every time i see this game for sale 9 out of 10 times it's the Intellivision Inc version and i rarely see the Atarisoft version.

And every time i see one for sale at atari2600.com it's always the Intellivision Inc version.

The Atarisoft version may or may not be rarer, but the Intellivision Inc is cooler as there's no Centipede or Defender version from Intellivision Inc. :)

The Atarisoft version may or may not be rarer, but the Intellivision Inc is cooler as there's no Centipede or Defender version from Intellivision Inc. :)

I have to disagree with that as well. The Atarisoft version is way cooler. Unique cart shape, Atarisoft intro screen.

I only owned 1 Atarisoft game when i was younger and it was Centipede, but it is still a wonderful childhood memory of having an Intellivision with such a unique cart design. It felt like i owned an illegal bootleg. :twisted: :thumbsup:

I have to disagree with that as well. The Atarisoft version is way cooler. Unique cart shape, Atarisoft intro screen.

I only owned 1 Atarisoft game when i was younger and it was Centipede, but it is still a wonderful childhood memory of having an Intellivision with such a unique cart design. It felt like i owned an illegal bootleg. :twisted: :thumbsup:

I agree the original release Atarisoft release is cooler BUT what is ranked 23 is the variation, which is the INTV release. The original releases may or maynot be cooler (e.g. I think the Electric Company release of Math Fun has better packaging but the Intellivision Inc. version is a rare variation)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question about the Thin Ice Variation. I know the versions which have "Thin Ice" written in white and in yellow on the box, are there more? And if not, which one is rarer to find and does anyone know why there is a difference?

Edited by Ignorama

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey, I'm new to these forums.

are any of the other bilingual titles hard to find or rare?

I just picked up vectron, mission-x, burger time l'heure du burger, and buzz bombers les bombardiers bourdonnants of your list. What value would you put on these?

as well as backgammon, skiing, advanced dungeons and dragons, utopia and night stalker that have bilingual labels

I also picked up donkey kong (2471) and donkey kong junior(2671) both with labels "NOT for use with intellivision II" though the box for donkey kong junior says for use with intellivision and intellivision II. the box for donkey kong says for use with intellivision and sears super video arcade.

any help/info would be appreciated

Hey, I'm new to these forums.

are any of the other bilingual titles hard to find or rare?

I just picked up vectron, mission-x, burger time l'heure du burger, and buzz bombers les bombardiers bourdonnants of your list. What value would you put on these?

as well as backgammon, skiing, advanced dungeons and dragons, utopia and night stalker that have bilingual labels

I also picked up donkey kong (2471) and donkey kong junior(2671) both with labels "NOT for use with intellivision II" though the box for donkey kong junior says for use with intellivision and intellivision II. the box for donkey kong says for use with intellivision and sears super video arcade.

any help/info would be appreciated

Hi, and welcome. The four from the list are likely worth around $20-30 each if they're in good shape, which the French Canadian gatefolds are notorious for not being. Maybe take some pics and we could offer more info.