IGNORED

Suggest an old game. I'll make a comic about it!

• 2 weeks later...

Venture.

Urban Champion.

Double Dragon.

Awwww man, Venture, I adored the heck out of that game on the 2600. The smiley that came in after you spent too long in one room was a right mongrel. I'll definitely have to do a comic about that at some point.

But here's a Double Dragon comic in the meantime!

2011-07-09-Double-Dragon.gif

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Scrapyard Dog

Felix the Cat

Kirby

Tecmo Bowl

Shinobi

Kenseiden

Spy Hunter

Forgotten Worlds

Rastar.................I could on forever..

Aw man, great list. Here's a Shinobi comic! I love Shinobi. Remember when game creators could just ignore copyright laws and just stick in Spider-Man wherever they wanted?

2011-08-16-Shinobi.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

some Amiga titles:

Lemmings,

Worms,

Cannon Fodder - this one should be easy...

Oh yeah, Lemmings! Infuriating game but I couldn't stop playing it. My mouse was so twitchy and caused me such grief :)

2011-08-15-Lemmings.gif

Hey just on another topic - is anyone here in the Brisbane, Australia area? The Supanova Pop Culture Expo is on November 9-11 and I'll be there selling my retro-gaming-themed comics! Blow The Cartridge #2 is over 30 pages of full colour retro-gaming madness, including some comics that have never been seen before and a 13 page original comic about the first time I bought Street Fighter for the Super Nintendo and almost got killed in the process. Come for the comic stay for the gasbagging about which was better, Centipede or Millipede.

• Like 1

I didn't realise how close Supanova was, I hope I can save up enough to get there this year, I've never missed a Brisbane Supanova yet, thanks for the reminder! I'll probably be too shy to say anything again if I see you at your booth, but I will definitely try to pop over anyway.

• 2 weeks later...