IGNORED

A Gentlemans challenge of Kaboom!

sloopy

I'm doing fine keilbaca! That'd be great to hook up for a game night or something.

@Pioneer4x4....I actually deliver mail in Rillton from time to time. I'm a carrier for the post office and i usually work in Elizabeth, but occasionally I do the route in Sutersville which includes Rillton. Small world!

Wow, I live in North Huntingdon, near Barnes Lake and Clay Pike. I was just through Sutersville 1 hour ago on way back from my daughter's orth in Elizabeth (Rock Run). We need a westmoreland get together!

I definitely agree with this notion. :)

EDIT: I will be streaming my attempts tonight, at http://www.twitch.tv/mightysquirrel

Testing out a new setup for the 2nd attempt of going after the Berzerk world record. Should be much clearer audio, and this time just going to use a single webcam, but cropped vertical, so you can see more of me. :) I will have a second webcam for the Berzerk run to cover the Atari, but I will be cropped so its a much clearer pic of me. :)

Edited by keilbaca

You have atari tattoo on your arm? Now thats hardcore..I betcha the coleco gang rough you up now and then when your out on the town..

But its the price you pay when your earning mondo street cred.

Edited by Jinks
  • Like 1

You have atari tattoo on your arm? Now thats hardcore..I betcha the coleco gang rough you up now and then when your out on the town..

He also has an Atari tattoo on his wiener. Don't ask me how I know that. It's a long story.

• Like 1

Yes, I do. I also have a raccoon mario on my left arm, and a pixelated megaman on my left shoulderblade, that just got redone.

The Atari and Mario isn't the greatest work in the world... I'm going to a professional shop from now on for my tattoos. Megaman is damn near perfect. :)

60607, on stream. :)

post-4191-0-08054300-1340608173_thumb.png

Edited by keilbaca
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...