IGNORED

Wanted: One shell of an Atari 2600 game, preferably standard, and a label.

Radio F Software

Hey everyone. :) I'm working on a web series right now and I am presently in the middle of working on props for everything. It's a humor show about games and each installment is going to have a recurring bit called "The Golden E.T. Awards" where the hosts reflect back on the game featured that episode and recount the worst parts of it.

Here's where I need your help: I need a game to sacrifice for the "trophy". I don't really want to dismantle a working game, so I'm looking to see if anybody here has a broken (or empty) Atari 2600 game that they are just looking to get rid of. I'd take it off of your hands for ya and turn it into something. I need just a "regular" style case, and by that I mean not an Activision one or anything other than what most 2600 games came packed in. It doesn't even have to be E.T. either, because it will be painted gold and a new label applied to it. It could be any game, I just mostly need the case.

And as for the label, I could probably do this on my own but I just don't have suitable access to a printer right now. I know there are folks here who design and print labels for homebrew games, and really all I'd need is just the standard existing E.T. label just in a yellow/gold hue.

Like this: http://img.photobuck...2/Golden_ET.jpg

So, I need the following:

(1) Atari 2600 game cartridge

(1) E.T. game label, rendered in gold hue

I can pay via PayPal, if you'd like to help out shoot me a PM and we can work from there. Thanks. :)