IGNORED

Vectrex lot of CIB games - All sold

King_Salamon

It's 13 of 15 of the Canadian games... Missing are Spacehawk and Space Wars.

Included in the pic are:

Berserk

Blitz

Armor battle

Spike

Scramble

Hyper chase

Star trek

Clean sweep

Solar quest

Cosmic chasm

Web wars

Rip off

Spin ball

There... And I will take pics of each of the games to show what cOmes with each... Manual cart and overlay will be included and plastic tray as well. If there's a envelope for the overlay in its box it will be included as well

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Could you post a list.. that pic is too small for my eyes.

Just to verify... you are including the overlays with the boxes? You won't have overlays with a multicart!

I'll be happy to plug out some reproduction overlays for your games if you wish....at a discount from my eBay listings.

Could you post a list.. that pic is too small for my eyes.

Just to verify... you are including the overlays with the boxes? You won't have overlays with a multicart!

I'll be happy to plug out some reproduction overlays for your games if you wish....at a discount from my eBay listings.

Damn, didn't know you were a member here. I bought a bunch of your Ebay ones (awesome work by the way)

Next time I'll go right to you since I need more of them :) Thanks for making such awesome overlays, they are super cool!!

Omeganu you may soon have some PayPal money from me for some overlays. I saw your posting on eBay too. Looks like good stuff!

Thanks for making these!

Thanks! Be sure to contact me directly at support@skywaytwincities.com with the list of what you want - I'll generate a custom PayPal invoice for you with the AtariAge discounted price. Don't order from eBay! :)

• 1 month later...