IGNORED

3do-super ufo controller.

hey man).thanks for that bit of info punisher5.0! what does FPGA stand for?? my knowledge of

electronics is not very high).

It stands for Field Programmable Gate Array. It's an actual protoype board instead of the standard 3DO controller PCB.

Here are some pics I have of my own controller:

M2controller.JPG

M2controller2.JPG

Man, I bet. Expensive, too.

The sad part is that about a year and a half ago, GameExpress.com had them NIB for $7.99 plus shipping. They began selling like crazy, then they jacked the prices up to $30. Now they are sold out, and you can't really get them anywhere. I don't see them popping up on eBay much either.

Just don't get this one for Street Fighter; what you'd expect to be Medium Punch is the Pause button in this game.

Had to open mine up, cut the trace, solder in a wire to make it work as a punch button.

medium.jpg?1318601257

Yeah, but then none of the other games work properly! I think a switch is in order for this. It galls me that Capcom had to go against the grain and swap the functions of the P and X buttons just so they could sell their own controller.

Yeah, but then none of the other games work properly! I think a switch is in order for this. It galls me that Capcom had to go against the grain and swap the functions of the P and X buttons just so they could sell their own controller.

It's not even so much that the buttons are swapped--the problem stems from the "X" button exiting the control mapping screen in their own game, heh. If that didn't happen, any controller would be perfectly fine for Super Street Fighter II Turbo. Other games, like Primal Rage, have better configuration options that will work with any control pad.