IGNORED

Atari Falcon 030 for sale

STeSearcher

I have a Atari Falcon for sale with 14megs of ram and a toshiba hd in it. It looks like it has a 1 gig drive in it but I am not sure. I bought this back in 2006 off of epay and basically just installed Geneva and Neodesk on it and then put it back in the box.

The cover screws were missing when I bought it but I might be able to find some in my other atari stuff. I will throw in all my old Atari magazines as they need a good home too. I also have a IDE to CF adapter from steve tucker which will get thrown in.

I like this machine but I use my MEGA STE and it's a shame for the Falcon to languish in a box.

The top cover is broken on a seam (see pics) and the drive plate is loose. But it works fine.

PM me with offers and we'll see what we can do. I will admit I probably paid too much for it back then so I don't really expect to get that back.

If additional photos are needed, just ask.

THIS IS ON HOLD PENDING NEGOTIATIONS.

IMG0203-M.jpg

IMG0201-M.jpg

IMG0204-M.jpg

Edited by STeSearcher

I paid $700 for the thing back in 2006 but I'd take $550 for it now. I'm surprised there's not more interest...has the community dwindled away to that extent?

More just a sign of the times, things are tough all over.

Yes, you are correct. In fact, I'm more into the classic gaming scene now more than I was in the last 20 years; however, I was hit so very hard at my job with a 15% pay cut (California State Employee) and even though I'm back to full salary (for the brief moment) I had to put a lot of things on credit (monthly living expenses) which I'm paying for now and my monthly "hobby" allowance has dwindled.

It's a very cool computer, hopefully someone will snag it up. I think save2600 was looking for one but maybe I am wrong.

• Like 1

More just a sign of the times, things are tough all over.

Probably so. I visited your website and it's very cool.

It's a great website, very nice homepage.

Rob, I like the soldier pulling on the controller with the rope. :)

• Like 1

Rob, I like the soldier pulling on the controller with the rope. :)

That's what she said! Heh...sorry. Seriously though thanks, not my image but I love it, it so captures what I am about I could not think of anything better!

That page on about.me.com is so great though, free, easy to set up and a central hub to all my links, I love it becuase now instead of trying to decide which of my

links to post I just post that link and everything is covered! Definitely recommended!

for those wondering THIS is the image mentioned: http://www.shrani.si/f/41/rH/2O16CmiJ/16bitmemoriesbyintercept.jpg

ANYWHO sorry for going off topic. For me the Falcon has been a mythical machine, It makes me think of what could have been but I guess was too little to late. I certainly cannot justify picking it up

at this time but MAN I would have loved one at some point!

• Like 1