IGNORED

Incognito board preoder

candle

but this is proto - ribbon cable of production unit exits in the opposite direction, so it might be even misleading for some

Awhile back I started doing some of the install jumpers, wiring ect. It was by "Stephen" nice pictures ect. but some of the wires

I was not 100% clear about and also The ribbon cable you speak of, is that included with the board ?

I would like to see alittle more detail of the wiring when someone starts the install that knows how to do it.

I can not wait. I still have my first 800.

Thanks again for making this come to light!

seems like so, but i'll do better

anyways, missing tracking numers (sorry for not PM this to everyone, i guess i'm on borrowed time again and need to save as much as i can)

Ricbard: RR560512310PL

Ken: RR560512323PL

Greg: RR560512252PL

Byron: RR560512221PL

Adam: RR560512235PL

Shawn: RR560512371PL

James: RR5605123006PL

James W: RR560512218PL

Michael: RR560512181PL

Simon: RR560512178PL

Frank: RR5605122048PL

Joe: RR560512195PL

James: RR560512354PL

Ken: RR560512345PL

Dave: RR560512297PL

Hans: RR560512283PL

Enito: RR560512266PL

Derek: RR560512270PL

Marius: RR560512337PL

Carsten: RR560512368PL

Bernd: RR560512249PL

all should be trackable via sledzenie.poczta-polska.pl untill it leaves poland, and then on your local posts tracking services - there is a period when it already leaved poland, but is not yet registred at the other end - do not worry, it will show up sooner or later

Sebastian

Edited by Cebus Capucinis
  • Like 2

I am going to drop one board in to the 800 that has the proto board. Then start a fresh install on another 800, I have some better tools now and actually set up a bench I can work on. Hopefully my soldering will be good enough I will not mind sharing my photos. I hope to be home in 2-3 weeks.

Robert

Edited by venom4728a

Ah this only for 800 or would it work on my 600xl?? also what is it a memory expansion? A multi cart¿ I havent a clue... Can somebody dumb it down for me?

Looks like a board or something? Does it have games on it??

It is many things1 enables an 800 to run xl /xe software and has other on screen selectable operating systems 2 a ram upgrade.selectable by on screen menu3 a real time clock4 adds spartaDos X5 holds programs on cf card like a hard drive6 has a side cart built in7 will be able to include a new graphics based os when it is completed8 adds pbi interface to the 8009 is sold out

Ah this only for 800 or would it work on my 600xl?? also what is it a memory expansion? A multi cart¿ I havent a clue... Can somebody dumb it down for me?

Looks like a board or something? Does it have games on it??

800 ONLY 4 memory selections via BIOS menu stock 64k, 320k, 520, and 1088k

Compact Flash Card as hard drive via SIDE like interface.

Not a Cart...

Does it have games on it?? answer: only xex games I have just over 2000 games on my CF 1mb card. 80 games per Directory[25 FOLDERs]...

A few don't load but most of them do.

My package arrived safely! I won't be home until Tuesday, but now I will definitely be taking Wednesday off work :) Thanks so much for this candle. Looking forward to ordering your next project (and hoping it is the Lynx VGA which I did not have time to beta test).

• Like 1

My package arrived safely! I won't be home until Tuesday, but now I will definitely be taking Wednesday off work :) Thanks so much for this candle. Looking forward to ordering your next project (and hoping it is the Lynx VGA which I did not have time to beta test).

WOW! Your so lucky !! you must have been in the first mailing.

but this is proto - ribbon cable of production unit exits in the opposite direction, so it might be even misleading for some

Hi there, today received my package. Great!

For me the instruction to install is not 100% clear yet. Indeed: the ribbon cable. I guess: red wire of ribbon cable means pin 1?