IGNORED

Almost 7 months in

Yurkie

We are almost 7 months into the 30th Anniversary year, so when is the first item going to actually fall into a players hands?

I consider myself a homebrewer with my mods and I support my fellow homebrews, but isn't the fact that only a embroidered patch has shipped a bit ridicious considering all the 30th Anniversary hype???

Sorry about giving you hombrewers a hard time, I was playing some PMC last night and got to thinking about DKA and Side Trak and got frustrated. My apologies.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: LOL! I just assumed you were having a few beers last night and then posting. :-D No harm done I suspect.

• Like 1

It's okay. :)

If it's any consolation, I will be finishing work on the Mopiranger box art this week-end. If I hadn't been side-tracked (pun almost intended) so many times these past three months, I would have finished vectorizing the Mopiranger box art a long time ago.

It just goes to show how sometimes you just can't help falling behind on your schedule. :) Fortunately, where this year's Team Pixelboy projects are concerned, I'm still mostly on track. I'm just not sure if all the different games will be ready in time by the end of October, software-wise. Spelunker and Stone of Wisdom have already been pushed back to spring 2013, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I won't have to put any more games aside for the Christmas day release. But I'll keep pushing ahead with the boxes and manuals nonetheless.

Yeah, like Luc said, sometimes it can be though to follow the schedule......

I've been super busy with my woodworking course..... Lot of exams... Etc..

But, I'm not that late in the end....... Mostly because of my new team member; Toby ..... Wich give me alot of help ...

Anyways..... Here's what's coming up:

- Elevator Action

- Zombie Near

- Chess Challenger

- Pang

- 30th Anniversary Quiz Wizz

- Lock n Chase

And few others.....

• Like 2

But, I'm not that late in the end....... Mostly because of my new team member; Toby ..... Wich give me alot of help ...

- Elevator Action

- Zombie Near

- Chess Challenger

- Pang

- Lock n Chase

And few others.....

Where is Rollerball? I hope you didn't change your mind about that one, because it is mostly done, I am just finishing the SGM detection routine to go with it.

- Elevator Action

- Zombie Near

- Chess Challenger

- Pang

- Lock n Chase

And few others.....

Where is Rollerball? I hope you didn't change your mind about that one, because it is mostly done, I am just finishing the SGM detection routine to go with it.

Oups! .... Completely forgot to list that one

By the way your collectorvision website seems to be offline

hplogo.gif

Oops! Something's wrong. / Oups! Quelque chose cloche.

There appears to be an issue with this website. If you are the owner of this website, please

contact HostPapa support as soon as possible.

Il semble que ce site Web ait des ennuis. Si vous en êtes le propriétaire, veuillez

communiquer rapidement avec le soutien HostPapa.

Edited by san-d-2000

hplogo.gif

There appears to be an issue with this website. If you are the owner of this website, please

Il semble que ce site Web ait des ennuis. Si vous en êtes le propriétaire, veuillez

It will be back online pretty soon ;)

hplogo.gif

It will be back online pretty soon ;)

The site is back online :)

What a relief!

Thanks to Vince!

Well I am working hard on several projects. I expect that I'll ship the 2012 run of Jeepers Creepers in the next week with 30th anniversary labels. I have two games which I'm trying to finish in time for AdamCon, on the third week of July. Maybe I'll post some screens of those next week. And my new hardware projects, I currently think will be done in October. So hopefully I'll have some good stuff coming up this year.

I might even convince Daniel to do a new game release this year, instead of just writing music for other people's games. He worked a bit on the game engine for his mystery game (mentioned on You Tube a year or two ago) over the last month. So there's hope for that yet.

did you take orders yet?

Well I am working hard on several projects. I expect that I'll ship the 2012 run of Jeepers Creepers in the next week with 30th anniversary labels. I have two games which I'm trying to finish in time for AdamCon, on the third week of July. Maybe I'll post some screens of those next week. And my new hardware projects, I currently think will be done in October. So hopefully I'll have some good stuff coming up this year.

I might even convince Daniel to do a new game release this year, instead of just writing music for other people's games. He worked a bit on the game engine for his mystery game (mentioned on You Tube a year or two ago) over the last month. So there's hope for that yet.

yeah, your shipping jeepers creepers in the next week? when did you do any pre order or sales of the game?

I might even convince Daniel to do a new game release this year, instead of just writing music for other people's games.

Not Nice! :( My project will be stuck (to not say dead) without Daniel's music.

Well I didn't say that he would stop writing music for other people's games. Just that he'd work a bit on his own too.

No, I won't take orders for Jeepers Creepers until I am ready to ship. There is another thread where about 20 people said that they were interested.