IGNORED

Sold!

Austin

In the process of getting back to all the messages I've received. Trying to get detailed photos for everyone, but for some reason now neither computer of mine will read the micro SD card from my phone (it worked fine last night :?). Sooo.. now I'm having to upload from my phone to Photobucket, re-download back to my computer, edit in Photoshop, and upload back to the web again. Ugh.. What a pain. :mad:

*edit--DropBox has a mobile app! Sweet! That will make life a good bit easier..

Edited by Austin

As an aside, when I was looking for a PC-Engine a few years back, every single unit I found had the exact same damage your TG-16 has! I still can't figure out what could have possibly done that.

That's strange, for sure! I wonder what the basis for it was then. Demo units advised to be destroyed after the Turbo went under? Who knows. :?

The plastic is soft-er and susceptible to heat (like Suncom brand 2600 controllers) this Turbo was at some point in a box with cords in the heat. The imprints you see are from cords pushing in to the softer plastic while it sat hot in a garage, storage, or attic. :thumbsup:

I've got plenty of good shells so I'm going to grab it and make her pretty again. Austin, sorry I didn't paypal yet. I had some fee's hit my PPL account and I'm waiting on a few payments to clear. Someone is paying me for some 3do games in the next 2 days (at worst case for waiting).

I've got plenty of good shells so I'm going to grab it and make her pretty again. Austin, sorry I didn't paypal yet. I had some fee's hit my PPL account and I'm waiting on a few payments to clear. Someone is paying me for some 3do games in the next 2 days (at worst case for waiting).

All right, cool--I'll mark it as pending again for you. Didn't hear, so I thought maybe it fell through. Just keep me updated. :)

To everyone else: A bunch of stuff has been sold, so I'll need to edit this later. :thumbsup:

*edit: Sold items removed now. Prices lowered (a tiny, tiny bit)!

Edited by Austin

Added more NES, Genesis, and Jaguar games. Will have to add more photos in the next couple of days.

I'm surprised no one snapped up Shadow of the Ninja yet. One of the best NES titles made IMHO. If it were CIB I'd be all over that one.

I had someone interested in it, but they never responded. :|

Edited by Austin

All right, back to the top (even though it's not that far down, hehe). Just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to let this roll through the end of the weekend--then I'm pulling the plug on it. Sold what I had to in order to get some nice funds to put towards car savings (thanks to everyone that has helped out so far!), but I wouldn't mind selling more in the meantime if I can (I wouldn't mind getting that Super Grafx that's on eBay right now as well.. ;) :P). Still, I'm going to call it a day at the end of the weekend and (happily!) hold on to what's left if it doesn't sell. Shoot me a message if interested in anything, and again, I am open to offers. :)

• 2 weeks later...