IGNORED

Work In Progress: "Bentley Bear: Crystal Quest"

PacManPlus

LOL - thanks guys :)

Like I said in the Astro Blaster thread, my work bench will be done this week coming, and I just need a few more parts (a few resistors and some Pokeys). :)

Bob

Will the pokey added to the carts give the game good sound on the regular 7800 console without the XM?

I apologise if that seems like a bad question that youve probably answered a dozen times.....Im sorry, but i havent been on the internet much lately and i must of missed that info.

Im very interested in your answer.

Thank you kind sir.

Edited by Stun Runner 87

This won't need the XM with all the nice new pcbs from CPUWIZ that support POKEY. Not to mention the Hokey from Batari

taking care of the POKEY situation for big numbers too cause we all know PMP is gonna sell a zillion of these!

Wait a sec. I thought that "Hokey" chip was an ARM CPU. Is it emulating Pokey now?

Thanks guys - I wasn't really starting a list just yet, but that's cool... I can reference this as a starting point. :)

Just a head's up though; because of the purchase of Pokeys, the additional components needed and the higher priced board as well as the additional work needed to assemble all of this, this will be a more expensive cart. :( I hate doing that, but this time it is necessary.

Also: add 'sonicdan'.

Edited by PacManPlus
  • Like 3

Thanks guys - I wasn't really starting a list just yet, but that's cool... I can reference this as a starting point. :)

Just a head's up though; because of the purchase of Pokeys, the additional components needed and the higher priced board as well as the additional work needed to assemble all of this, this will be a more expensive cart. :( I hate doing that, but this time it is necessary.

Also: add 'sonicdan'.

As a collector of Intellivision homebrews as well, I'm used to paying a bit more for releases so add me to the list for this and Astro Blaster as well.

Edited by bikeguychicago