PacManPlus

Work In Progress: "Bentley Bear: Crystal Quest"

Found a Warp Zone which jumped me to Level 2 last night :)

Found that long ago. Still have yet to make it past world 2 ... or onto the hidden world! I want to see how the level plays with my Carmen opera music. :)

• Like 1

I know this has probably come up a few times but...... Any chance of a cartridge release? I know it's big, but people mentioned that carts capable of holding the game were in the works. I know I should be happy with it on emulation but I'm a sucker for playing games on their original hardware. And I love physical copies...

Sign me up again...though I am certain that I already professed my interest in this game (as I do for all of Bob's amazing work)! Count me in for a copy!!!

LOL - thanks guys :)

Like I said in the Astro Blaster thread, my work bench will be done this week coming, and I just need a few more parts (a few resistors and some Pokeys). :)

Bob

• Like 3

I'm in. Simultaneous release along with the XM?

This won't need the XM with all the nice new pcbs from CPUWIZ that support POKEY. Not to mention the Hokey from Batari

taking care of the POKEY situation for big numbers too cause we all know PMP is gonna sell a zillion of these!

• Like 1