IGNORED

Looking for jakks 5 in 1 instruction sheet

redman

Hello all,

This may be a little off topic but I don't know where else to look. I have one of those little joystick sized Jakks 5 in1 games that has Mappy, Pole Position, Ms. Pacman, Galaga and Xevious. I'm looking for the original instruction sheet so I can give this to someone who is not familiar with video games. Does someone have a link to this info? www.jakkstvgames.com is dead, and I can't find this anywhere. Thanks a lot.

Redman

I remember playing each of those games in the arcades when they were new. I had no instructions, and still had lots of fun.

On the other hand, if I DID have instructions, I probably would have read them, since I even read the instructions that come with small appliances where the first instruction is "Read all instructions" (how can that instruction be effective?)

Hello again,

Thanks to all of you nice people who replied. I really needed the individual game instructions and I got them from a very nice lady named Maggie at Jakks. Bomberpunk's link did the trick. Thanks again.

redman