IGNORED

Knockout Grand Championships (Scoring thread)

Galaxian: 22,520

post-25394-0-72586000-1341522071_thumb.png

Edit: This is under Beginner level, last time this game was played in the HSC the skill level was Expert.

What is the right setting to use for this game?

This is under Expert: 7,940

post-25394-0-02783800-1341523704_thumb.png

Also, I have different version of the ROM file a1,a2,a3 and one without a version number.

Anybody knows what's the difference is ... ?

Edited by patbb

I asked earlier as to what setting to use and the answer was "default". So I would say level 1. I am fine at starting at whatever is decided and the only difference appears to be what board/level you start on (1,5,10). What does everyone else think?

The thought in the Coleco Championships was using the harder skill level made the game end quicker, so you wouldn't be around forever in a game. I'm fine with whatever the group comes up with, but it should be determined soon to allow all to play on the same level.

The thought in the Coleco Championships was using the harder skill level made the game end quicker, so you wouldn't be around forever in a game. I'm fine with whatever the group comes up with, but it should be determined soon to allow all to play on the same level.

I like skosh's idea to play on Expert so that games are shorter.

I like skosh's idea to play on Expert so that games are shorter.

I like Expert too.

sorry about the scores, been under medical care since Tuesday... should get those scores tomorrow.

Scores are updated

get well wishes...

chris, oops!

like myself, roadunner is a non-finalist, I suggest putting an * asterik by the visitors scores,

so it's easier. It looks/looked easier to read...and compares scores with the finalists nicely.

Edited by JacobZu7zu7