IGNORED

TI Milton Bradley Gamevision tiltles....

Does anybody own of these titles? From my research... they were the initial launch releases in '79.

Ever since my TI collecting days I have NEVER come across any of these in their box. Now, I know some of these are rare according

to the rarity guide, but I see some titles are only a R5?

Would definitely love to get some of these in my collection now that I'm nearing the end of the Atarisoft catalog.

I have all four. Loose only. Rarity has not been updated in a long time that I know of. I would consider them much rarer than R5. Of my years of collecting, I have only came across these titles twice.

I thought their were 6, no? I only believe I saw a Zero Zap (loose) on Ebay some years back.

There were four

TI-99/4A U.S. Game Releases Connect Four Milton Bradley 8 12/79 USA

TI-99/4A U.S. Game Releases Hangman Milton Bradley 8 12/79 USA

TI-99/4A U.S. Game Releases Yahtzee Milton Bradley 8 12/79 USA

TI-99/4A U.S. Game Releases Zero Zap Milton Bradley 8 12/79 USA

There is also the demonstration cart that has all four on one cart. Now that should be pretty hard to find.

Edited by swlovinist

• 4 months later...

Thought I would revive this topic since I'm nearly finished my CIB Atarisoft collection. I'm now focusing on these four items in particular. Using Ebay and Craiglist as references - still nada, zilch! For Ebay, I did expand my search to include worldwide results. Not sure if these were just exclusive to the states....

It's pretty telling how uncommon these are since I can't even find ONE loose cart of any of them. I can only imagine how rare these are - especially the box!

• 2 weeks later...

I too have all four of the Gamevision carts--boxed. All of them are rare--but the Yahtzee cart is the hardest one of all. Why, you ask? The Gamevison Yahtzee cart has a bug--it cheats. The cartridge was recalled soon after it was released and the Gamevision version was never released again. The last time I saw one come up for sale was in 2000. With Shuwalker's and Swlovinist's examples noted, I now know of exactly 6 surviving copies of the Gamevision Yahtzee cartridge. That makes it pretty rare, especially since none of the folks I know with one is likely to part with theirs. Once they corrected the GROM, it was released as a regular TI title, along with the other MB cartridges.

The international search is a good idea too--the Gamevision carts were sold in the KDW in West Berlin back in 1980 or so, along with the 99/4 computer. I've seen all but Yahtzee several times in Germany since, so they are out there. The same three titles show up on eBay off and on as well--each one is there once every 12-18 months or so.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have collected the Gamevision Versions of Connect Four, Zero Zap and Hang Man so far.

Yahtzee is still missing and according to what I have read it contains a bug which got fixed with the TI Label version.

I consider them quite rare as well since they were available for a so short period of time when only the 99/4 was available.

• 7 years later...