IGNORED

Atari 2600 ICE HOCKEY on Probe2000 Hardware Auction has started!

storm36969

Hello,

You guys wanted me to notify you when I started putting the Probe2000 Cartridges up for auction on eBay, well the first one just went up on ebay. It is Ice Hockey, that is a complete game, but was done in house at Probe2000/NAP as is evidence by the 2 screw case and the custom pcboards and chips, that have only been seen on the other prototypes created by Probe2000 also. I have verified these games as working, and have included all the pictures of the games running, and the inside of the shell, and outside as well. I have been informed by people on other atari sites to start the bidding at $250, so this is what I have done. Good Luck, I hope you guys enjoy the games, I will list and auction more, once this first auction is over, if I am satisfied.

Here is the link to the auction for you hardcore Atari2600 fans..

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2907382997251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290738299725&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Good Luck, and I will let you know when the others come up for sale also. I am only doing this because several people were interested and wanted to know when I put them up for auction, I'm sorry if this violates the sites rules or something...

StOrM3