IGNORED

Interest check - Pac-man Arcade for the 5200

tep392

This is what I have decided to do about the BIN. I will sell people the bin for $10. If they later decide to buy a cart, I'll credit the $10 towards the cost of the cart, so just an additional $20 for the cart. I think that seems fair and supports the people who just want to run off of flash carts. Also, I'll include the bin in the price of the cart, so anyone who's bought the cart will also get the bin.

Regards,

TEP392

• Like 5

This is what I have decided to do about the BIN. I will sell people the bin for $10. If they later decide to buy a cart, I'll credit the $10 towards the cost of the cart, so just an additional $20 for the cart. I think that seems fair and supports the people who just want to run off of flash carts. Also, I'll include the bin in the price of the cart, so anyone who's bought the cart will also get the bin.

Regards,

TEP392

Sounds good to me. Honestly, I can't afford two 5200 carts at this time (mostly because I'm eye balling a Falcon and they cost A LOT) but if I had a cart I would windup not playing the game after the 1st week or so.

Sinistar, is the perfect example. I purchased the cart. Although it was promised, the BIN was never released. Now because the game is not on a multicart, I never play it.

Sinistar sits in a plastic bin with the rest of the cart collection.

Adventure 2. I play the split up roms all the time and that cart sits right next to Sinistar.

It is about convenience sure, but also the 5200 USB and SD carts are not cheap. I think most people want to use them. :)

Anyway, how / when can I go about paying for the BIN?

Thanks!

Edited by Official Ninja

The Splash screen rolling was me. I had this happen on my LG lcd TV and also a portable 7" color RCA crt.

I tried with two 4 port systems and a two port. All did the same. All with RF.

The Splash screen that says "press fire" rolls. After pressing fire the game starts and screen is stable.

Starting the game from both Atarimax USB and SD carts.

On the two port that has the old 8bit domain video mod, I do not get the screen roll.

This is using a C= 1902A monitor.

The Splash screen rolling was me. I had this happen on my LG lcd TV and also a portable 7" color RCA crt.

I tried with two 4 port systems and a two port. All did the same. All with RF.

The Splash screen that says "press fire" rolls. After pressing fire the game starts and screen is stable.

Starting the game from both Atarimax USB and SD carts.

On the two port that has the old 8bit domain video mod, I do not get the screen roll.

This is using a C= 1902A monitor.

This happened to me on my Commie 1702 monitor using and 8-bit domain mod. I just adjusted the scroll a bit and it stopped. Not sure what the issue was.

Allan

I believe I have the rolling issue solved. Official Ninja tested it and it worked. I spent some time tonight peeling labels off carts and soldering boards. Will burn the PROM's tomorrow and should start shipping Wednesday or Thursday. :)

you didn't PM me

Sorry about the lack of communication. You actually just missed the first batch and I forgot to send a note about it. I will be making more in a couple weeks though and there are 4 people who expressed interest but havn't responded to my PM. If I don't hear from them in a week, I'll send their carts to the next on the list and they will need to wait for the next batch. I'm giving them some time to respond because I know we don't all live on this board.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...