IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

Genesis games today:

1) Grind Stormer (fun shooter, but game freezes occasionally; apparently a SW bug or HW glitch as I'm not the only person seeing this problem)
2) Arcus Odyssey (still can't get hardly anywhere; shield-shooter controls clog me up)
3) Stargate (bit better than average walk-around-find-stuff-shoot-badguys, pre-SG1)

Genesis games today:

1) Grind Stormer (fun shooter, but game freezes occasionally; apparently a SW bug or HW glitch as I'm not the only person seeing this problem)

Yeah, that game is unfortunately notorious for having bad PCBs. I'm not sure whether it can be fixed by transplanting the ROMs onto a different, compatible board.

When I abandoned my Atari 2600 in 1991 the last 3 carts I was plugging in were Omega Race, Kaboom! and Chuck Norris Superkicks.

Around the same time, the last 3 arcade games I inserted quarters into were Joust, Xenophobe and Qix.

1991 was pretty much the end of my video gaming years.

Alien Trilogy - Sega Saturn

Seaquest - 2600

Cosmic Ark - 2600

Not a huge fan of cosmic ark not a bad game but not one of my favorites. Seaquest on the other hand I love :) played for 40 min today and got a score of 91,950 :) and then I started Alien Trilogy mostly cuz I love the alien universe, it's a fun enough game although I wish I could look up/down

:? And you signed up for a video gaming site because?

Because I am back (back like it's 1983, at least) through the magic of emulation! :D I'm also looking forward to the coleco and intellivision flashbacks, which were consoles I never had.

Edited by bkrownd

Because I am back (back like it's 1983, at least) through the magic of emulation! :D I'm also looking forward to the coleco and intellivision flashbacks, which were consoles I never had.

Welcome back. I got back into the hobby in 2008 after not having played Atari for at least 20 years.