IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

Do! Run Run - what you get if you cross Mr Do!, Pac-Man and Crystal Castles, quite fun.

Dock Man

Eggs - Has some cute characters, and the main baddie is a standard Pac-Man/Mr Do! style ghost. The controls are difficult with an xbox style thumbstick.

How do you play Mr. Do Run Run? I tried it, but I don't think I get it yet.

Is there a strategy that you like to use?

How do you play Mr. Do Run Run? I tried it, but I don't think I get it yet.

Is there a strategy that you like to use?

I don't have a great deal of strategy. I do try to circle the entire perimeter right away to turn all the dots into cherries, then immediately I go to eat the letter that appears, to get the letter guy on the board. Hopefully by then I've eliminated a couple of the monsters with the Super Ball so I don't have too many opponents at once. The letter guy is easiest for me to defeat if I squash him with a rolling log, along with his ghosts. They tend to follow your path, making it fairly easy to lure them in front of the log/roller. I want the letter guy on the board ASAP so I don't mistakenly roll the logs before that.

After squashing the letter guy I repeatedly encircle the largest groups of cherries to make them into the next fruit, then into disks, and finally into the green melons. As I encircle the groups I eat some of the outer fruits in the group, because the monsters get faster the longer you take to finish the level so you don't really have time make all of them melons then eat them all. You also you need to eat some fruits to get your Super Ball back after you've used it.

I also try to hit the blue dinosaurs with the superball early on because of their annoying fireball ability.

I've only made it to level 4 a couple times so far, so I'm just starting to get a feel for it.

• Like 1