IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

• 3 weeks later...

Quarth. Two hours later Quarth Quarth Quarth... :lolblue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiVsijBP1AU

What a neat coincidence, I was just playing Quarth on the Game Boy yesterday... though I only lasted about half an hour before the game got too fast for me to keep up with. :lol:

Xenon 2: Megablast (Game Boy)

Quarth (Game Boy)

Jack Nicklaus Golf (Game Boy)

• Like 1

another Z80 extravaganza...

Door Door - PC-88 (crazy door-and-critter game; tell me that a squid wearing a bow-tie isn't weird)

Thexder - PC-88 (crazy Veritech game; try to transform and fly in reeeealy small spaces)

Newtron - PC-88 (crazy tree game; throw the thing in the air and try not to get hit by it)

Super Battletank (Game Boy)

Faceball 2000 (Game Boy)

T2: The Arcade Game (Game Boy)

Doing a tour of the unusual Game Boy shooters today, and I liked them all quite a bit. It's kind of amazing that there are first person shooters like Faceball 2000 and Super Battletank on the Game Boy at all, or a light gun game like T2 for that matter. T2 was tough as nails but still pretty fun, and the other two were just plain awesome and will probably see a lot of play from me in the near future.

WWF Superstars 2 (Game Boy)

WCW Mayhem (Game Boy Color)

WWF Wrestlemania 2000 (Game Boy Color)

This afternoon I came to realize that my ginormous list of Game Boy & Game Boy Color games worth playing didn't include any wrestling games in the Sports category, so in spite of not being a wrestling fan myself I ended up spending most of the afternoon reading reviews of every wrestling game published for the Game Boy then playing the best of the bunch via emulation on the Wii to familiarize myself with them. Much to my surprise it was actually a pretty good time! :)

Last night was an Atari 2600 night:

Pacman (yes, the original)

Asteroids (always up for a game of this)

Missile Command (just plain lovin' it)

Scores (as was to be expected) were rather on the low side, but it was enjoyable, nonetheless. :)