IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

Metro Cross (MAME)........ Finally found the game I've been looking for since I last played it in the 00's.

3D World Runner 2 (Famicom)

Taboo Sixth Sense (NES) ......  Always heard about it but never played it assuming it might be bad. Glad I tried it,it's actually very fun lol.

You just can't judge a game by the cover until you've actually played it btw. That's what seperates the real gamers from the collecting hipsters IMHO! :lolblue: People that think they can judge a game without trying it aren't real gamers,just armchair art critic idiots. Game on!

Edited by lushgirl_80
  • Like 2

Bought a ton of Switch games during this uh... hiatus? Anyway; strictly the last three I played were

Red Death (neat little shmup)

Sky Racket (kind of a cross between a shmup and a brick breaker)

Doom 64

Before this, I had been playing (well simming) a lot in Fire Pro Wrestling on PS4, and going back to Tetris Effect

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Street Fighter Alpha 2 (Super NES)

Kickle Cubicle (NES)

Side Pocket (Genesis)

There's also this game I've been playing lately on my Sharp Twin Famicom but since it's in Japanese I have no idea what the name is. It's like Dig Dug but also a shooter. Can anybody help me with the name?

58 minutes ago, lushgirl_80 said:

There's also this game I've been playing lately on my Sharp Twin Famicom but since it's in Japanese I have no idea what the name is. It's like Dig Dug but also a shooter. Can anybody help me with the name?

Sorry I wish I could help, but I dont know what game your referring to. Dig Dug is a really good game though. By the way did you ever have that interview with Krist Novoselic?

The last 3 games i played were,

Sly Cooper 3 PS2 - Another great series i would definitely recommend playing 1,2 or 3.

Silent Hill 4 The Room PS2 - These silent hill games are scary, i think more so than Resident Evil games in my opinion.

Tony Hawk 2 Dreamcast  - Old school favorite of mine just to waste time doing the obstacles and racking up some points.

Edited by Nintendo64

Silent Hill (PS1)-just getting started, well see how it goes. I like the opening to part 4 the Room better.

Sonic 2 (Genesis)- Sonic 1 & 2 have been really fun to play, although I must say without save states they would be much harder

Columns (Genesis)- a nice puzzle game that is really fun to play

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 12:22 PM, Nintendo64 said:

Silent Hill (PS1)-just getting started, well see how it goes. I like the opening to part 4 the Room better.

Sonic 2 (Genesis)- Sonic 1 & 2 have been really fun to play, although I must say without save states they would be much harder

Columns (Genesis)- a nice puzzle game that is really fun to play

Team Silent were behind the first 3 Silent Hill titles (personally found SH3 vastly over rated) and The Room was originally a standalone title, which was adapted and had the Silent Hill name applied.

Completed The Room years ago, found it something of a slog.

Silent Hill 2 was easily the pinnacle of the series for myself. 

On 5/3/2020 at 12:33 PM, Lost Dragon said:

Team Silent were behind the first 3 Silent Hill titles (personally found SH3 vastly over rated) and The Room was originally a standalone title, which was adapted and had the Silent Hill name applied.

Completed The Room years ago, found it something of a slog.

Silent Hill 2 was easily the pinnacle of the series for myself. 

Thanks that's good to know. I will try to finish Silent Hill 1 before I play 2, but i appreciate the information you provided.

Last 3 games I played were

Journey to Silus (NES) - this seems like a fun game, and I am looking forward to playing it more

NES Open Golf (NES) - This is a great golf game for the Nintendo, and it is relaxing to play

Gradius (NES) - This is a really good game that I would recommend to anyone if they get a chance to play

Edited by Nintendo64
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 12:29 AM, Nintendo64 said:

Sorry I wish I could help, but I dont know what game your referring to. Dig Dug is a really good game though. By the way did you ever have that interview with Krist Novoselic?

The last 3 games i played were,

Sly Cooper 3 PS2 - Another great series i would definitely recommend playing 1,2 or 3.

Silent Hill 4 The Room PS2 - These silent hill games are scary, i think more so than Resident Evil games in my opinion.

Tony Hawk 2 Dreamcast  - Old school favorite of mine just to waste time doing the obstacles and racking up some points.

Didn't see this til now,and funny you'd ask about this here and not on my other thread. Yes I did interview him! Not that you would really care right? lol And as a matter of fact he's gonna be a regular guest on my radio show. You should tune into my next few episodes,they will be available online. I'm also getting Troma Films' Lloyd Kaufman as a guest next. 

Anyways I finally took pictures of the Famicom game I am talking about. Can someone out there help me with the name of this???

IMG-20200515-000354.jpg

How the label looks on the cart. I wish I knew how to read Japanese...

IMG-20200515-000251.jpg 

I played that as well as...

Double Dragon (Atari 7800)

TMNT 4:Turtles in Time (Super NES)

Edited by lushgirl_80

4 hours ago, lushgirl_80 said:

Didn't see this til now,and funny you'd ask about this here and not on my other thread. Yes I did interview him! Not that you would really care right?

I care that you did that interview. "I'm so happy cause today" I think it's neat, you did that interview.  I will definitely check that out, thanks for the reply

last 3 games

Galaga (NES)

Kung Fu (NES)

1942 ( NES)

Edited by Nintendo64