IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

• 1 month later...

Jr.Pac-Man Speed Hack Version - Mame ............................. Omg I'm really loving this one alot! lol Finally got to see the third cut scene.

Klax - NES ............................... It's the Nineties and time for Klax... :rolling:

Terrors 2 - Bandai Wonderswan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Brave Battle Saga:  Legend of the Magic Warrior  (Evercade & Genesis!)

Mr. Do! (Arcade via MAME)

Jim Power: The Lost Dimension* (Evercade)

*It's a shame this game is so hard and frustrating because I think they really could have had something here, and as one of my first SNES games,  I'll always have a soft spot for it...Been meaning to try it on the Evercade, but put on the 3D glasses for the SNES version and see if it works...HMMMmm

• Like 1

The combination of Ghouls n Ghosts, Castle of Illusion, and Rastan, all for SMS, as mentioned somewhere above, I have to say is one great play session. Excellent choices.  (I actually find SMS, especially the colors in the graphics, to be really appealing; never owned or played the system, but I've been looking at many videos and have used a couple of the games - that I can get to work! - on Archive Org; would I be crazy to say it was a bit better than NES?)

Anyway, here are my three recent, played on Atari Vault, Steam...Asteroids Deluxe, Space Duel, Maze - something or other, can't recall, sort of like Pac-Man...all arcade versions.  

• Like 2

Test Drive Unlimited - ps2

Sega Arcade Classics - ps2 (this compilation is SO good).

Sonic and Sega all stars racing - wii (this game looks AMAZING on a CRT!)  I have this game for PS3 as well and always preferred playing it on PS3 since it's in HD, but I find that the non-HD version on Wii actually looks BETTER when it's on CRT.  (i think the frame rate might be low though..)

• Like 2

Moon Alien(MAME)...............................................My favorite version of Galaxian. Better than the original imo.

Tekken 2 (Japan version) (MAME) ..................  Kicking butt using Nina Williams. When I kick their arses I think about the few condescending dork trolls that don't like my radio show,Atari game,etc...haha take that! lol 

Flipper (Sega SG-1000)....................................... At first glance I thought it would be a game about dolphins,but it's a cool pinball game.

• Like 1

Papergirl (NES hack via X7 Handheld)............................strange version of this game :rolling:

KISS Pinball (PS1) ..............................omg a KISS game I never knew about,it really kicks ass!

Arcade's Greatest Hits:The Atari Collection 2 (PS1) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...