IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mappy (MSX2) ........................................   Okay port,faster than usual,but a Mappy without bonus rounds is lame.

Star Virgin (MSX2)................................. Super weird game based on an obscure weird film. Don't get it since it's all in Japanese . 

Killer Instinct Gold (N64)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Billiard Academy Real Break (Arcade) ..............................Korean pool game which I actually think may be the best pool game I've tried so far! Very good graphics.

Jr.Pac-Man(Speedup hack version) (Arcade)

Super Dimensional Fortress Macross II (Arcade)

• Like 2

Bubble Bobble  (FDS,  I have it on a cart)

Canyon Bomber (Arcade,  played 2 Player on the Evercade Vs.!)*

A Famicom version of Dodgeball.   It was in Japanese so couldn't tell you the title...(I picked it at random...May have begun with the letter M)

*I was Amazed at how fun the old Black & White game Canyon Bomber is!  Not sure if I understood the rules BITD.  Very simple (3 misses and your game is over,  Also you have to take at least one shot per fly by...2600 version is slightly different;  an energy bar disappears a bit with each miss),  but somehow I don't think I knew that as a kid.  I never owned it BITD but played it a time or 2 at a friend's house. 

• Like 3

On 5/19/2022 at 2:29 PM, GoldLeader said:

I was Amazed at how fun the old Black & White game Canyon Bomber is!  Not sure if I understood the rules BITD.  Very simple (3 misses and you're game is over,  Also you have to take at least one shot per fly by...2600 version is slightly different;  an energy bar disappears a bit with each miss),  but somehow I don't think I knew that as a kid.  I never owned it BITD but played it a time or 2 at a friend's house. 

I had this experience too. Never cared for the 2600 game except the other mode, gave this a try on Evercade for laughs and couldn’t believe how fun and addictive it was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1