IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

12 hours ago, retrorussell said:

all arcade

When I see 'arcade', I usually assume it's MAME running on a PC or perhaps a bartop/multicade type machine; but there are other options, and some of us are lucky enough to have access to 'real' arcade machines.

My last couple of entries, when I write 'arcade' it's actually some sort of emulation running on an Evercade VS I bought recently.

I think from now on when I play the arcade version I might note what the actual platform is: MAME-PC, Evercade, actual arcade, etc.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ls650 said:

When I see 'arcade', I usually assume it's MAME running on a PC or perhaps a bartop/multicade type machine; but there are other options, and some of us are lucky enough to have access to 'real' arcade machines.

My last couple of entries, when I write 'arcade' it's actually some sort of emulation running on an Evercade VS I bought recently.

I think from now on when I play the arcade version I might note what the actual platform is: MAME-PC, Evercade, actual arcade, etc.

I think stating specifically whether it's an actual machine or emulation should be up to the individual poster.  Myself it's almost always been emulation.  My emulators include FCEUX (NES/Game Boy/GBA), EPSXE (Playstation), Stella (Atari 2600), Nostalgia (Intellivision), Kega Fusion (Sega Genesis), ParaJVE (Vectrex) and of course, MAMEUI64 for arcade emulation.  I do have Dig Dug, NEO GEO 4-slot and Phoenix cabinets in my living room but they don't work at all currently.  Hoping to persuade someone to try to fix them in a couple weeks.

• Like 3

KLAX on several systems - Atari 7800, Atari LYNX, NES, Gameboy Color and Sega Genesis.

I played KLAX in honor to LGBTQIA+ International Pride Day celebrated this week.

I dedicate my gameplay footage (video below) to all LGBTQIA+ people who deserve more respect and dignity.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, oyamafamily said:

KLAX on several systems - Atari 7800, Atari LYNX, NES, Gameboy Color and Sega Genesis.

I can't say I've tried the Genesis version... of the others, the Lynx version is my favorite and plays surprisingly well on the small screen.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cafeman said:

I’ve been playing the digital eclipse Wiliams arcade classics games all afternoon. Robotron, defender, defender two, joust, bubbles. Great fun and I like the old Cinepak quality interviews with Larry and Eugene too. ?

59FF2742-1B48-4A9B-AFAD-F7B57A8E41CB.jpeg

PlayStation?

CentipedeFB (Flashback 1 ROM (NES) Played on my NT Mini Noir)*

Cheril the Goddess (Mojon Twins Homebrew)   (NES - Played on my NT Mini Noir)

Dr. Mario (NES - Played on my NT Mini Noir)

* Just thinking it through,...So, CentipedeFB is the Flashback 1 ROM of Centipede which is not Atari 2600 Centipede but it's own game, the FB1 was like an NES running Emulated Atari...So I played a non Atari, not quite NES Centipede (pretending to be emulated Atari 2600) running on NES in this case my Analogue FPGA NES,  the Hi Def NT Mini Noir)... :)

• Haha 1