IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

Zelda breath of the wild (Switch)

Blade II (OG XBox)

PacMan (Atari 5200)

Bought the Switch just for Zelda and its been amazing.

Godamn the size of the world and the fun of running around with so many adventures in it.

Really a top notch effort by Nintendo. The other launch games out now look pretty good too. Will grab those once I finish Zelda,which will take me months since I only game about 2 hours a day right now. Wish I could do more but busy. :/

Edited by PhoenixMoonPatrol

From most recent to least:

Elite: Dangerous (XBO) - Slowly inching my way to the farthest depths of space.

Shadowrun (360) - Finally unlocked the last couple achievements in the game. Yes, I'm a bit of an achievement whore. What of it?

Nobunaga's Ambition (NES) - Spent a few days and knocked out the win thanks to my nearly unbeatable ninja assassins. Can't believe I took out the titular character with one! I'm now 6/9 for NES Koei releases.

Recently I have been buying games at car boot sales and markets. The 3 most recent games I have bought (and played) are:

Ford Racing 2 (PS2) - While this game may look like any other low-quality licenced game, there is quite a lot to like. A decent selection of 30+ cars, some good songs on a, admittedly, small soundtrack, and some interesting tracks that are set in various locations, all with a unique colourful look. Unfortunately the game is let down by imprecise turning at times and the game being quite a way too hard on the highest difficulty, and a bit too easy on the lower difficulties. Not great, but also worth a look.

Ridge Racer (PS1) - This, meanwhile, is a great racing game! While there is only a small track selection, I love the way the cars drive and the drifting is very satisfying. The cars are all unique both graphically and in the way they handle. I like the colours the game uses also, very bright and vibrant. A great arcade racer.

Spider-Man 2 (PS2) - One of the best superhero games. The graphics are a bit dated, and do look a bit grey and dull in retrospect. However, that doesn't make the gameplay any less good. The web swinging hinges on momentum, forcing you to time your swings and navigate and think as if you were Spider-Man. Couple that with a surprisingly good combat system (which bears some similarities to the Batman Arkham games), and it makes the game a joy to play.

Golden Axe (Genesis) = First game friend and I played it glitched out in the final battle with Death Adder. We played it again later and completed it.

Time Killers (Genesis) = Good lord, I actually WANTED TO BUY this game back in the day. WTF was wrong with me? Very bad Genesis fighter. However, we took the game as a joke and laughed as such.

Growl (Genesis) = I had played the arcade version on a Taito collection disc. The only time I had ever played it on the Genesis was merely to make sure it worked and only played the first screen. This was the first time I played all the way through the game. First play through on default settings with Indy, I got to what I assume was the final boss. Probably not anywhere near the best brawler of all time, but I had a lot of fun. Indy with the whip is godly, and watching elephants turn your opponents into meat chunks is great. Too bad it's not 2 player on the Genesis.