IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

• 2 weeks later...

Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters (Sega Genesis)

Lethal Enforcers (Sega Genesis)

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Nintendo Wii)

Never had a Justifier, but always wanted one. I had LE2 on the Genesis, but I had to play with the controller and it was not very forgiving.

Street Fighter II SCE (Genesis)

Shadown Dancer (Genesis)

Disgaea 1 (PS4 remaster)

The Way (Windows) - That Flashback homage that came out a couple of years ago. Pretty cool so far, although the puzzle I left off on last night is pretty obtuse.

Batman: Arkham Origins (Windows)

Yar's Revenge (2600) - Well, I tried to play it but then my dog got on my lap and insisted on licking my face until I turned it off. He's done this a couple of times when I've started playing 2600 games. I think the sound bothers him. I guess I'll have to play it when he's not around.

BALTRON (VIA 400-IN-1 MULTICART) (NES) ..................... Interesting game that's like a mashup of Defender and Gradius.

MORTAL KOMBAT (COIN-OP) ........... Getting alot better using Sonya,been praticing! lol

PUZZLE BOBBLE 4 (NEOGEO) ........ Beat the game today!!!!!!! :) :)

• Like 1

BALTRON (VIA 400-IN-1 MULTICART) (NES) ..................... Interesting game that's like a mashup of Defender and Gradius.

MORTAL KOMBAT (COIN-OP) ........... Getting alot better using Sonya,been praticing! lol

PUZZLE BOBBLE 4 (NEOGEO) ........ Beat the game today!!!!!!! :) :)

Blatron was very awful... funnily enough I played it on a 84-in-1 Power Joy cart. There's much better shmups on it like Twinbee.

Edited by TravisHuckins

MAGIC SWORD:HEROIC FANTASY (COIN-OP) ................ Some of the best graphics ever created imo. Some of the most stunning backgrounds are in this game,it's a trip lol,and I love the ninja character. It's a masterpiece.

COLUMNS (COIN-OP)............... Love the Genny version as well.

MUNCHER (BALLY ASTROCADE) .............. Gonna play this after this post. Addictive maze game.

• Like 1