IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

On 5/15/2020 at 10:48 PM, lushgirl_80 said:

Didn't see this til now,and funny you'd ask about this here and not on my other thread. Yes I did interview him! Not that you would really care right? lol And as a matter of fact he's gonna be a regular guest on my radio show. You should tune into my next few episodes,they will be available online. I'm also getting Troma Films' Lloyd Kaufman as a guest next. 

Anyways I finally took pictures of the Famicom game I am talking about. Can someone out there help me with the name of this???

IMG-20200515-000354.jpg

How the label looks on the cart. I wish I knew how to read Japanese...

IMG-20200515-000251.jpg 

I played that as well as...

Double Dragon (Atari 7800)

TMNT 4:Turtles in Time (Super NES)

https://www.giantbomb.com/hottaman-no-chitei-tanken/3030-42160/

I think I'll grab this game when shipping from Japan goes back to normal... looks interesting. 

You never tried Googling "Use Corporation"? I found the name of the game in less than a minute that way. 

Edited by DragonGrafx-16
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OldSchoolRetroGamer said:

?And thanks for sharing that Colecovision gaming goodness on your youtube channel, it's been a fun nostalgic blast. ?

Glad you enjoyed!  #1 will probably be sometime later next week; got some other stuff to do first.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Rygar (NES) great game to play if you ever get a chance. It is very puzzling and hard to figure out where to go, which I think makes it more interesting

Jeopardy (PS2) great family/friends game to play, I prefer playing one player vs the computer and having multiple people on my team shout out answers to try to beat the computer

Mega Man X (SNES), I just started playing this game and I feel like its a great game to play already. I have played the series on the NES, and have never completed any of the games, although it is on my list to try to complete at least some of the NES/SNES Mega Man games

Edited by Nintendo64
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

These days I've been trying out all of the PS1 games that I have which I haven't played yet, so I can decide which games I want to keep and which games I want to sell.

Tekken 2 (PS1) didn't really enjoy this as it feels too sluggish, like the characters are moving through treacle.

Stock Car Racer (PS1) not that great.

Croc (PS1) very enjoyable platformer.

Edited by Ross PK
  • Like 1

I'm currently playing Vagrant story again on ps1 after seeing someone stream it playing for first time on psn, but i decided to make it harder by not using weapons. It's going great.

Replaying Yoshis Island on snes, my fav platformer.

Finally I recently bought no exit for the gx4000 and desperately want to finish it so I can move on! 

On 6/2/2020 at 6:01 AM, Nintendo64 said:

Rygar (NES) great game to play if you ever get a chance. It is very puzzling and hard to figure out where to go, which I think makes it more interesting

I love Rygar, it's one of my all time favorites. The music, the grappling weapon, once you figure out where to go it's rewarding.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joe C. said:

I love Rygar, it's one of my all time favorites. The music, the grappling weapon, once you figure out where to go it's rewarding.

It's made even more interesting with a Turbo controller trick (if you don't know it already): Press both B and A on turbo and fall off a ledge or cliff.  You will shudder as Rygar continually tries to flick the weapon and jump, and somehow this makes him float slowly off the ledge/cliff.  As long as he isn't hit on the way down he will reappear at the top of the screen.  You can save yourself a TON of time in the game this way!

Anyway, my last 3 games:

CROSSBOW

ELEVATOR ACTION

GYRUSS

all arcade

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Joe C. said:

Your right, I really enjoy playing this game also. It took me a while to figure out where to go in this game, but after you do, it is a really fun game to play. I really like the music as well. Until recently I didn't even know this was an arcade game also, as for I have only played the NES version.

Edited by Nintendo64
  • Like 1