IGNORED

Help with ID Rarity of Superman Game

memugking

Thanks for the assistance guys. The pic is of the cart. I really hope it isn't a fake.

I don't think it's fake. Several have been found, so it is accepted as real (sometimes gratingly so by collectors who thought they had completed Sears). You can use the Forum search function to find more info, just search Sears Superman Picture Label. A quick search turned up an auction for one on eBay back in 2005 that went for $711. YMMV.

Odd that you actually caught the difference in the label variation (Sears/picture) most non collectors would just assume it's the common Superman and not think twice. Either that was an awesome catch on your part, or you are just a current member messing with us, I think you are Cebus, and now I am going to wedgie Cebus even harder...

post-9102-0-33110600-1341867366_thumb.jpg

I have no reason to mess with anyone. I have the red Atari text version of Superman & I have a few Sears games, so I had to question when I noticed other versions of the game that said "game cartridge". I have some Taiwan Cooper games in my collection.

Again, I had to question it since I know repros sell on ebay. Assuming it's real, I'm glad you guys/gals were able to assist.

Look, I have a FB page. Look me up. Joe Wade. That console was made by my wife and I in 2008. Thanks, hater.

huh? that was not an insult or hate or anything? I was ONLY asking if it reminded anyone of someone making small consoles. geeze, I actually liked it, and was trying to find other posts with them in it.

And if it is on FB it must be true?