IGNORED

Images generated by RastaConverter

Philsan

James Stewart, True American Hero. 32 colors

Every bit the man standing ten foot tall in real life as he portrayed as an actor.

A screen legend, a true cowboy, Air Force pilot, officer, Brigadier General, Major General, war hero; a veteran of World War II and the Vietnam War. Awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Ronald Reagan.

Countless Hollywood awards, third greatest screen actor of the Golden Age of Hollywood alongside Humphrey Bogart and Cary Grant. (according to the Actors Guild or whoever in Hollywood, not me-I would place him at number 1 myself, with Bogart as 2, and Grant as 3)

A true man's man in every way. From a time when some actors didn't take off their hero's white hat after filming and were real men "boys scouts" aspired to be, every bit the heroes they portrayed on the Silver Screen. Jimmy didn't have any stunt men to step in for him during his military service!

post-149-0-28000800-1546220528.png

post-149-0-59575700-1546220598.png

JamesStewartLegendaryMan.xex

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 9

Mopar Muscle. 72 colors. Another one that just looks different on a real Atari due to the "full blacks" (The darkest luminance of any color) and "empty blacks" of the Atari palette.They all look totally black in the .png's here. Much of the shading is smoother on a real Atari for this reason. In most instances the "full blacks" screw up the "empty blacks" or true blacks, when viewed on a real Atari,but in this case it's the opposite when looking at the .png's.

By the way, all the car images I've done on this page at least, are from original watercolor art.

post-149-0-75437700-1547257454.png

post-149-0-74606900-1547257475.png

MoparMuscle.xex

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 10

I'll move on soon, I had some more western genre, I may still, but as usual flesh tones are one of the hardest to get right on Rasta. not enough detail and too much streaking. I went back to some more car images I had to take a break from the attempts with images of people.

Edited by Gunstar

Mopar Muscle. 72 colors. Another one that just looks different on a real Atari due to the "full blacks" (The darkest luminance of any color) and "empty blacks" of the Atari palette.They all look totally black in the .png's here. Much of the shading is smoother on a real Atari for this reason. In most instances the "full blacks" screw up the "empty blacks" or true blacks, when viewed on a real Atari,but in this case it's the opposite when looking at the .png's.

By the way, all the car images I've done on this page at least, are from original watercolor art.

Now you're speaking my language :) Loving these auto-art images you've done, this latest one for an obvious reason.

• Like 2

I've not benched it - though to retain a usable machine I generally allow such things to use {# of logical cores -1} threads.

Hyperthreading gives extra advantage but of course no substitute for real cores so I do suspect that the Ryzen with 8/16 vs the i5 with 4 non HT cores should see the AMD well on top. Though for FP and general computing tasks it'd be at a slight disadvantage in per clock throughput but the number of cores should make that irrelevant.

I wonder how cache bound RC is - likely there's not a lot of data that needs to be refetched which can reduce the diminishing return you usually get by throwing extra cores at some types of work.