IGNORED

BLACKOUT! RELEASED NOW!

Jag_Slave

I like the backgrounds. I really enjoy the colors and overall look of the toxic city in level 1. I think it was a very nice touch to have the ice on the board pieces in level 2. I also like that some flakes go behind the board and UI elements and others float in front. Little things like that make a big difference. Congratulations on a great release!

• Like 1

I'm glad to here that everyone is liking the game, and everyone is happy with the packaging!

We took a lot of time making sure everything looked as best as we could. So far we have only had one complaint.

I must remind everyone that we stand by our quality, but if there is a problem with the packaging it was because of shipping and is out of our hands.

Jeff built each cartridge and I built each package. We both worked very hard and documented that it was in top quality before shipping to everyone.

So before any evil masterminds decide they would like to tarnish my (semi)good name, I apologize in advance for any disappointment in quality but there is nothing I can do once it has left my hands :/

Thanks

Oh and CD prices are being decided. It will be FOR SURE less than half of the cart price.

• Like 2

So far we have only had one complaint.

So before any evil masterminds decide they would like to tarnish my (semi)good name, I apologize in advance for any disappointment in quality but there is nothing I can do once it has left my hands :/

:?:

Where does this come from? If someone had their package destroyed in the post, surely they can claim on the insurance?

• Like 1

Well I'll complain right here then! My copy arrived this morning, just after I had got into bed after another wonderful night of work! After said sleep, I open my new fangled game to discover its got French on the box! FRENCH! Who needs that? Never use it when I'm over there! And then I open the box to discover the instructions are only in ENGLISH!! Glad I'm not French! I'd be accusing you of doing a half assed job!! And the final insult it doesn't work with my lovely PAL jag & you don't offer refunds! See you in court!!

PS thanks for another jag release ;)

• Like 6

Well I'll complain right here then! My copy arrived this morning, just after I had got into bed after another wonderful night of work! After said sleep, I open my new fangled game to discover its got French on the box! FRENCH! Who needs that? Never use it when I'm over there! And then I open the box to discover the instructions are only in ENGLISH!! Glad I'm not French! I'd be accusing you of doing a half assed job!! And the final insult it doesn't work with my lovely PAL jag & you don't offer refunds! See you in court!!

Maybe you can send the game as I am speaking french something like...daily ...or better: give me the game when we will meet...in court :D

Edited by Felyx

Maybe you can send the game as I am speaking french something like...daily ...or better: give me the game when we will meet...in court :D

Nah I'll just send you the box ;) you wouldn't be interested in the rest! :D

So far we have only had one complaint.

:?:

Where does this come from? If someone had their package destroyed in the post, surely they can claim on the insurance?

If something happens, contact us and we'd be glad to speak about the issue and see what can be done. just FYI to anyone out there... Slanderous threats do not get you anywhere...

Edited by rush6432
  • Like 7

Gaztee don't like the french 'GT" translator (Surely because it was bugged as hell !! Private joke :) )

GT :)

• Like 2

Sorry guys, we've thrown in the towel. We've decided to close up and call it quits. Despite the fact that we were going to release the rom file for free here shortly after a release of the 2nd run of carts and some CDs we found the rom file dumped ALREADY....

There is quite a bit more to the story beyond this as well as additional reasons, but we won't get into much detail.

....Consider storm works interactive dissolved and dis-banded and all 3 current in development additional jaguar projects cancelled indefinately. Thanks to a handfull in the community for runing off another dev group yet again. Sorry it had to be this way...

SWI Team Signing off...

Sorry guys, we've thrown in the towel. We've decided to close up and call it quits. Despite the fact that we were going to release the rom file for free here shortly after a release of the 2nd run of carts and some CDs we found the rom file dumped ALREADY....

There is quite a bit more to the story beyond this as well as additional reasons, but we won't get into much detail.

....Consider storm works interactive dissolved and dis-banded and all 3 current in development additional jaguar projects cancelled indefinately. Thanks to a handfull in the community for runing off another dev group yet again. Sorry it had to be this way...

SWI Team Signing off...

Unbelievable. Someone couldn't just wait a little longer until the ROM was made freely available? What a way to kill things for the community! Our loss, sadly.

SWI Team Signing off...

I don't get it. Why is this always the reaction? Shoot your fans down because of a bad egg? Who really wins that way? You? The fans? Nope. The sphincter that pirated it wins. Probably some sour puss in the community that trolls and wants you to quit because of their elitist views on how great they are. You cave, they win. Is that really what you want? Crap I haven't even gotten an opportunity to buy it thus far and I'm begging. While others get to buy/dump/close down a little development team? There is no justice.

• Like 3

Sorry everyone.

I always laughed about the dev groups before us, and their paranoia. But now here I am and its pretty bad.

This was just a simple warm up puzzle game. We would have brought out a lot of really unique ideas to the table and maybe thats why some conspired.

Regardless, we had to leave before it became any more retarded than it already has.

To all of those who know you are honest, and have been supportive- You Rock! Some more than others ;)

For those who missed out. Watch Ebay.

:thumbsdown: Shocking. The only way for someone to have dumped the ROM is to have bought a cart right? I'm guessing they would need ot have one of those ROM read/write thingies too?

Shame on you dumper. Down right theft to be honest. I hope they don't try and profit from this. I hope no ones buys any pirate copies should they surface either.

Sorry to hear this news SWI. I'm hoping you return.

On another positive note, I opened up my parcel last night and drooled over my copy. The packaging is fantastic. Now my NTSC Jaguar hunting begins. Thanks guys. Good work.

SWI Team Signing off...

I don't get it. Why is this always the reaction? Shoot your fans down because of a bad egg? Who really wins that way? You? The fans? Nope. The sphincter that pirated it wins. Probably some sour puss in the community that trolls and wants you to quit because of their elitist views on how great they are. You cave, they win. Is that really what you want? Crap I haven't even gotten an opportunity to buy it thus far and I'm begging. While others get to buy/dump/close down a little development team? There is no justice.

I agree. Everyone who can will support their efforts to the best of their ability. Even buying cartridges when the ROM was going to be made available. There is always going to be people who are jerks. Its sad you feel you must quit.

• Like 3

As it was announced the rom would be downloadable, what is the interest of pirating it right now?

Some are really unfair assholes :(

In a far lighter scale I had few months ago to face an idiot who was selling on eBay DVD boxes with covers I made.

I could have tearing out my anger by removing all I did from the net but the effect would have been entering the vicious circle of rarirty some are exploiting with the Jag.

So I did not removed anything and I go on to post new CD and DVD art for homebrews as I think the best way to fxxck bad asses is to share them with any Jaguar fan.

I found your idea very interessant to prevent speculation. Now I can understand your anger but I am afraid that if you stop now you will encourage this speculation and this kind of piracy: pirat will win and the main victims will be eventually fair Jag fans.

Whatever you decide I wil respect but please think of it well.

Edited by Felyx