IGNORED

BLACKOUT! RELEASED NOW!

Jag_Slave

I'm sorely tempted but I'm hedging toward the 'fully fixed' cd or cart. I'll probably be more financial by then too ;)

Any ETA on these versions? I'm in no huge rush but don't want to miss them when they do arrive :)

I shouldn't post when sick. Upon re-reading, this makes sense now, hehe.

If they're gone by the time I'm able to get on it (a day or two), c'est la vie. Good work guys, it looks ace.

If you miss the CDs, no big deal. We do still have 21 Cartridges sitting here that are getting prepped to be sold as well.

I believe the Jag community is eager to support guys like you who have enough passion to spend the time to developp new games for our old Jag :thumbsup:

Well the amount of people interested in the Jag is definitely surprising even to us...

After the final carts are sold we are still sticking to our word and releasing the skunk version to everyone to show our appreciation and to give back to the same folks who support us.

I truly hate saying we are done with everything Jaguar- but I think a much needed break is in order ;)

• Like 2

Well the amount of people interested in the Jag is definitely surprising even to us...

After the final carts are sold we are still sticking to our word and releasing the skunk version to everyone to show our appreciation and to give back to the same folks who support us.

I truly hate saying we are done with everything Jaguar- but I think a much needed break is in order ;)

We all understand - and we're fine with the word "break"... Just don't leave! Take that break, recoup, reorganize and come back when you're ready. The sales show

that a market is here and you already know we're faithful and fanatical... :)

• Like 1

To Storm Works Interactive:

For the people who ordered and live in Europe, can you mark the game as gift and enter a low value on the packing?

Otherwise customs will add tax fees etc. which makes it an expensive game for us.

An amount belo $20 would prevent us to get charged with the VAT (about 20% depending the country in Europe) and in case the parcel get lost eBay will refund us based on the Paypal payment anyway so I fuly agree: thank you to send the game as gift for $20 of value.

To Storm Works Interactive:

For the people who ordered and live in Europe, can you mark the game as gift and enter a low value on the packing?

Otherwise customs will add tax fees etc. which makes it an expensive game for us.

Well I didn't get charges when my cart arrived, so I'm sure we'll all be good :)

Yes Gaztee, it is possible that something sent from overseas "slips" through, but that isn't the usual way.

In time, I've had three items from the USA, one was free of charges(by luck), the other two were not, and took a long time to arrive.

Over the years, from all the other things that I received out of the USA that were all marked as gift, and marked with a low value of not more than $20,-

I didnt have to pay charges for any of them.

Items under 22,- euro (including shippingcosts) are free of charge.

For items of more then 22,- euro, an extra charge of 12,50 euro must be paid, + an extra 19% taxfee over the total price.

It's little to no effort for the sender to do this, as he/she has to fill out the package label anyway.

Edited by Isgoed

In the homebrews scene there is no hurry or goal to achieve within any deadline: it comes when it comes.

Knowing that you will continue to be amongst the few who developp new games for the old black kitty sounds cool to me :)

That story just confirms me that :ahoy: = :party:

For the shipping I fully confirm what Isgoed wrote: I hope they will read those posts before to ship to avoid me to be :o when the game arrives :)

Edited by Felyx

Be very careful about how you label things going overseas...

I sent 2 Mega STe and 3 regular Mega ST power supplies to Exxos (at AtariForum) for repair. I didn't

realize how UK customs handled things. They taxed it according to the assessed value I had put down.

I had to pay more money before Exxos could even pick them up from the post, then they refused to

acknowledge that it wasn't a product or goods that was staying in the UK so they charged a tariff on it.

In short, it cost me a lot more to have 2 of the 5 power supplies fixed (1 was totally shot and Exxos didn't

have the means to repair the Mega STe P/S's), than it would have to buy 2 brand *new* ones... :(

I see your requests, and Im not sure if its too late because Jeff is the one shipping these out. I will try to get ahold of him to intervene and help you guys out. It would have been nice to know this on the last sale as well.

Thanks, I will do my best to catch him!

Well I didn't get charges when my cart arrived, so I'm sure we'll all be good :)

You were just lucky your package was handled by incompetents or at a time when they were too busy and CBA.

Nah, it's just the last time customs investigated one of Gaz's parcels the staff that opened it were off work for months and it cost customs £1000's in professional psychiatric treatment for them :D

• Like 3

Hey guys, im prepping the packages to ship out now (labeling and payment to USPS) i should have these out this afternoon at the latest.

Isgoed: I will make sure to mark it as a gift and value low for you to avoid fees/taxes :)

Infact i will probably do so for all that do require the value to be claimed along with having a gift option to help any out

Edited by rush6432
  • Like 1