IGNORED

BLACKOUT! RELEASED NOW!

Jag_Slave

Your welcome tim.

Then again your judgement calls havnt been the best on here anyhow, but we know what kind of moderator you are so...

Really, is that so? So it's bad judgement to prefer to associate myself with people who favor the brutal truth as opposed to pathological liars who stir shit every chance they get? I stand by my choices. Will you stand by yours, or run away crying again when things don't go your way?

• Like 6

Your welcome tim.

Then again your judgement calls havnt been the best on here anyhow, but we know what kind of moderator you are so...

shining example, you just edited my posts and changed up what ive said. thanks dickhead. not hard to see that...

Ah, you mean editing your post because I figured that you're just in a bad mood, and didn't want that one post to cause you to get modded if another mod happened to see it? That's fine, I'll let your posts stand from here on out, so everyone can see how you're being a petulant child.

• Like 3

Really, is that so? So it's bad judgement to prefer to associate myself with people who favor the brutal truth as opposed to pathological liars who stir shit every chance they get? I stand by my choices. Will you stand by yours, or run away crying again when things don't go your way?

lol

Ah seriously are we going to do this dance again or are you going to ban me already...

lol

Ah seriously are we going to do this dance again or are you going to ban me already...

If one of the other mods deems it necessary, I'll leave it to them. As for me, I think anyone capable of rational thought can see for themselves who we're dealing with here.

• Like 3

LOLLLLLZZZZZZ

I post the music for free after seeing sh3's post on another forum about our music- and sure enough he's the first to come and respond very condescendingly here.

You go on other forums, talk about how you are tearing into our game trying to find all the music tracks we used, and investigating it in modarchive.. what for? I seriously doubt it was out of pure curiosity. Unless you are really that bored, gimme a break! Get a real job so you can get out of that basement and do something with your time for once instead of going after everyone.

"To me the Jaguar is still :thumbsup: just as it has always been. The community on the other hand... *sigh*. It will always be stuck in its toddler stage. I still don't really know why. Of all the communities I hang around, many of them gaming related, this is unique among them."

It was just fine until this gamers union of forum trolls entered the scene a few years back.

I tried extending a gesture of politeness and a "Im sorry lets not fight" treaty. But I still get trolled relentlessly to the point of wondering how the hell anyone even likes these guys. Honestly. Who the shit likes these guys?

They release games, but they are complete assholes towards everyone aside from their group. "Hey guys here's a free game, but in return we get to berate you and talk down to you, our moderator buddies tell you not to talk back while we blame the problems on anyone but ourselves."

If people like these guys acted like this in person I know they wouldn't have many friends, and probably get beat down at the bars a lot.

I've been around this community for a long time and it was never fine. Before "this gamers union of forum trolls" it was skirmishes between others as far back as Jaguar gamers and collectors have been coming together for discussion. This series of conflict is hardly spectacular. It's just another for the archives.

• Like 1

LOLLLLLZZZZZZ

I post the music for free after seeing sh3's post on another forum about our music- and sure enough he's the first to come and respond very condescendingly here.

You go on other forums, talk about how you are tearing into our game trying to find all the music tracks we used, and investigating it in modarchive.. what for? I seriously doubt it was out of pure curiosity. Unless you are really that bored, gimme a break! Get a real job so you can get out of that basement and do something with your time for once instead of going after everyone.

No idea what you're ranting about here, although I'm inclined to say it's yet more delusional paranoia.

"To me the Jaguar is still :thumbsup: just as it has always been. The community on the other hand... *sigh*. It will always be stuck in its toddler stage. I still don't really know why. Of all the communities I hang around, many of them gaming related, this is unique among them."

It was just fine until this gamers union of forum trolls entered the scene a few years back.

I tried extending a gesture of politeness and a "Im sorry lets not fight" treaty. But I still get trolled relentlessly to the point of wondering how the hell anyone even likes these guys. Honestly. Who the shit likes these guys?

Um, pretty much everyone outside of the Jag forum who doesn't suck off Gorf or mr.kizza? BTW, I'd like to see where exactly you've been getting "trolled". Although again, I think delusional paranoia is coming into play here.

BTW, don't expect anyone to graciously shake your hand when you're stroking off someone who has relentlessly trolled them everywhere possible with the other.

They release games, but they are complete assholes towards everyone aside from their group. "Hey guys here's a free game, but in return we get to berate you and talk down to you, our moderator buddies tell you not to talk back while we blame the problems on anyone but ourselves."

If people like these guys acted like this in person I know they wouldn't have many friends, and probably get beat down at the bars a lot.

So Reboot are assholes because they prefer honesty over shameless fellating? If so, I'll gladly take "assholes" over looney delusional nutcases and pathological liars any day of the week. I think most other sane people would agree.

• Like 3

Whats with this holier than thou bullshit? You are obviously drunk and spinning misinformation.

So you would take pure cock sucking assholes that are honest about it, rather than have members who have politeness and good character? WOW.

Sometimes saying what you think needs to be softened or not said at all if its is straight up rude, dumb ass. It called class. But for the socially retarded kings of AA, it seems to be lacking.

Taken from http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.nexgam.de/forum/index.php%3Fpage%3DThread%26postID%3D1797246&usg=ALkJrhi7fYj1Vm3FETKde8bYw-ktBm1NZQ#post1797246

Sh3-

post #214

"Look here: http://modarchive.org/index.php?request = ... y = 80387 & order = 1, you can find most of cTrix's music from the game and some more. The main tune seems to be newer and not archived here (dated 2012) so you can use a search tool as mrip to extract it. cTrix's stuff seems nicely compact, all 9 mods (well, 3 are different parts of the same track (Lemon radio) so 7 mods total) add up to just 400k, even with the repeated samples in the three versions of Lemon radio."

Yeah, Im soo delusional...

quite funny that you paint everyone you dont like in the community with that shade of color. seems to be a common trend you fight so hard to push on anyone you dont like and that speaks the truth. Cant take a little bit of your own bullshit? quite sad you fucking pussy.

Oh please, there's been anything but TRUTH from you or the others mentioned. Your crybaby hysterics say enough. If we were to put this up to a vote, I guarantee you wouldn't like the outcome and would have yet another emoragequit. Just to think, I spent so much time sticking up for you to others and vouched for you. Glad to see I was proven wrong.

Whats with this holier than thou bullshit? You are obviously drunk and spinning misinformation.

So you would take pure cock sucking assholes that are honest about it, rather than have members who have politeness and good character? WOW.

Sometimes saying what you think needs to be softened or not said at all if its is straight up rude, dumb ass. It called class. But for the socially retarded kings of AA, it seems to be lacking.

I'm speaking the truth, something apparently you aren't enough of a man to handle. Fair enough. I'll put this into simple words so you can understand. I PREFER PEOPLE WHO VALUE HONESTY OVER SHAMELESS FELLATING AND BACKSTABBING. Was that clear enough for you, or have you even learned what "fellating" means?

Taken from http://translate.goo...NZQ#post1797246

Sh3-

post #214

"Look here: http://modarchive.org/index.php?request = ... y = 80387 & order = 1, you can find most of cTrix's music from the game and some more. The main tune seems to be newer and not archived here (dated 2012) so you can use a search tool as mrip to extract it. cTrix's stuff seems nicely compact, all 9 mods (well, 3 are different parts of the same track (Lemon radio) so 7 mods total) add up to just 400k, even with the repeated samples in the three versions of Lemon radio."

No idea what that's about, I'll let Kev answer it as I wasn't involved in that at all.

• Like 3

Jag Slave, for whatever reason, yourself and your mate Jeff seem to have lost the plot somewhere along the line. Making and releasing games is supposed to be fun. Yeah, putting them in a box and selling them is also a kind of fun, too... kind of. That's about it... It's not the reason you get out of bed in the morning and it's not the last thing you think about as your head hits the pillow (or it shoudn't be). It's just a fun diversion from the day-to-day stuff that fills the time, as with any other hobby. So basically, not life and death, not a career, not the daily grind.

Why you have to read all kinds of weird stuff into simple actions and comments is beyond me. Why you both have turned on me and my group in the past few months can't simply be because I made two comments about your game that you didn't like. I can only assume someone has your ear, that you are somehow being influenced by someone filling your head with hate and making you put 2 & 2 together and come up with, I dunno... 64?! If you can honestly sit there and tell me you believe there's a campaign of hate wagered by us against yourselves and everyone/anyone else...well.. that sounds even more far fetched than the rootkit/ROM theft story... i.e. I'm sorry but I think you're doing it wrong.... what it is I'm not sure, but something you are doing is b0rked somewhere.

There are a handful of idiots in this so-called "community", people who contribute nothing but drama and hate and get off on the hassle they can cause between other people- particularly those who make games - people who should be and assumingly once were in this for the fun of it. There are two of these individuals in particular who I'd say are directly responsible for a good 50-60% of all the drama and b.s. that has taken place in the last 3 or 4 years or so, and that's only stuff that can be directly pointed to as 100% their dramas. If you want to be friends with these kinds of people, if these are the kinds of people you want to be spoon-fed hate and trouble-making by, that's your call. But I advise against coming waving your finger around here trying to stir up yet more hate against a group of individuals who have put out more stuff and furthered more active development than many, even in just a few short years, bar a few old time legends such as Matthias and the like.

Yes, we get it... some people don't like us because we make a lot of it look too easy, and that goes against the myths some individuals have wished to perpetuate due to the ego-massaging side-effects of their fairy stories. And yes, these kinds of people have a few willing young boys to reply upon to put spanners in the works for those that dare do stuff on the Jaguar. Our outlook and opinions rub some people up the wrong way, but we're quite able to live with that, because for us, Atari stuff isn't the only things we have in our lives and it doesn't really matter at the end of the day. If anyone is uncertain of exactly what we think, we state our position very precisely on our website... not something that was ever necessary when making Atari ST games, but this is the magical Jaguar where not everything is as straight forward as it could be. We've never said what we do is in any way difficult or exceptional, on the contrary, we've always said there's no secret 64-bit magic pixie dust involved and that everyone should give it a go - one of the reasons we release our code and assets and have been working hard to develop Raptor/RMotion.

So if you want to play games with and be influenced by your friends Mr & Mrs Kizza, get wrapped up in their schoolboy antics, that's entirely your decision, but you'll have to accept all that comes along with it. You are unlikely to receive a warm and welcoming response to your rabble-rousing remarks such as "Who the sh** likes these guys" on a forum such as AtariAge as plenty of people here take our software, games and tools for what they are and don't care for your particular brand of drama or anyone else's for that matter. We don't do what we to in order to be liked, we do it because Atari stuff is what we've always done in our spare time. Sure, there might be one or two forums out there were you could have them swinging from the rafters in raptures of hate, but AA isn't a pre-school playground and that brand of neanderthal nonsense isn't applicable - that's the reason why we chose to use it as our preferred discussion/announcement forum, often over our own Jagware forum.

Yes, it is true that I was a little surprised that virtually nobody was willing to post in this thread regarding what I saw as a flaw in your otherwise nicely presented game - the lack of any real videogame game play or visual feedback to actions made, but it's hardly the cause for a meltdown rebranding into Sh*tStormWorksInteractive, is it? On the forum you mentioned, NexGam, the users there were much more vocal in their assessment of BO as I'm sure you are well aware if you saw my post there telling Masematte where to find cTrix's modules to download online. After following their discussion it became clear most people were afraid to say anything negative about your game elsewhere due to the touchy nature of some previous Jaguar developers and the apparent volatile reactions by your team re: the emotional ragequit deletion of your website/social media accounts etc... it seems nobody wanted to be the one who set you both off down that path again. It's a pretty sorry state of affairs when people feel they can't be honest and speak freely when it comes to this stuff - but the reactions of the both of you recently have not only proven them to be right, you have no doubt massively reinforced such beliefs, so no doubt whatever you end up doing, the pats on the back will keep rolling in...

As for the reception to your game, I'm sure you're both happy with your friend Mr.Kizza's rating of 8/10 in what he calls a "review" (even if he seemed confused and thought he was playing with Lights Out rules). In the real world, people aren't so generous, but so what? Who cares what someone else thinks? Why do you care so much? Just shrug it off and take any criticism as a positive for next time, unless you really are just in it for the pats on the backs, whores and booze that comes with he celebrity lifestyle of being a Jaguar developer in 2012, in which case... ENJOY!

PS, sorry to be so terse, but my inbox seems to need some attention... must be the usual daily influx of reboot hatemail to deal with...

jeff-likes-me-a-heck-of-a-lot-yo.png

• Like 7

Taken from http://translate.goo...NZQ#post1797246

Sh3-

post #214

What exactly has you fapping in a frenzy about that?Masematte asked about the music and author & I told him how to access the music/cfx test in it, where to download cTrix's music if he couldn't get it to work and infos on the music included in the game... This is a game I bought remember - I own the cartridge. I can go flush it down the toilet if I so wish - I can do what the heck I like with it. If I want to load up the ROM you freely give on your website into a binary file viewer and read the comments in the music, or run it through mrip to take the (already freely available) mods out I don't think there's a law against doing so, certainly not in my country. This is seriously what has you two foaming at the mouths? Pathetic!

Masematte asked. I replied. Emo drama fail. End of.

• Like 2

Jag Slave, for whatever reason, yourself and your mate Jeff seem to have lost the plot somewhere along the line. Making and releasing games is supposed to be fun. Yeah, putting them in a box and selling them is also a kind of fun, too... kind of. That's about it... It's not the reason you get out of bed in the morning and it's not the last thing you think about as your head hits the pillow (or it shoudn't be). It's just a fun diversion from the day-to-day stuff that fills the time, as with any other hobby. So basically, not life and death, not a career, not the daily grind.

Why you have to read all kinds of weird stuff into simple actions and comments is beyond me. Why you both have turned on me and my group in the past few months can't simply be because I made two comments about your game that you didn't like. I can only assume someone has your ear, that you are somehow being influenced by someone filling your head with hate and making you put 2 & 2 together and come up with, I dunno... 64?! If you can honestly sit there and tell me you believe there's a campaign of hate wagered by us against yourselves and everyone/anyone else...well.. that sounds even more far fetched than the rootkit/ROM theft story... i.e. I'm sorry but I think you're doing it wrong.... what it is I'm not sure, but something you are doing is b0rked somewhere.

There are a handful of idiots in this so-called "community", people who contribute nothing but drama and hate and get off on the hassle they can cause between other people- particularly those who make games - people who should be and assumingly once were in this for the fun of it. There are two of these individuals in particular who I'd say are directly responsible for a good 50-60% of all the drama and b.s. that has taken place in the last 3 or 4 years or so, and that's only stuff that can be directly pointed to as 100% their dramas. If you want to be friends with these kinds of people, if these are the kinds of people you want to be spoon-fed hate and trouble-making by, that's your call. But I advise against coming waving your finger around here trying to stir up yet more hate against a group of individuals who have put out more stuff and furthered more active development than many, even in just a few short years, bar a few old time legends such as Matthias and the like.

Yes, we get it... some people don't like us because we make a lot of it look too easy, and that goes against the myths some individuals have wished to perpetuate due to the ego-massaging side-effects of their fairy stories. And yes, these kinds of people have a few willing young boys to reply upon to put spanners in the works for those that dare do stuff on the Jaguar. Our outlook and opinions rub some people up the wrong way, but we're quite able to live with that, because for us, Atari stuff isn't the only things we have in our lives and it doesn't really matter at the end of the day. If anyone is uncertain of exactly what we think, we state our position very precisely on our website... not something that was ever necessary when making Atari ST games, but this is the magical Jaguar where not everything is as straight forward as it could be. We've never said what we do is in any way difficult or exceptional, on the contrary, we've always said there's no secret 64-bit magic pixie dust involved and that everyone should give it a go - one of the reasons we release our code and assets and have been working hard to develop Raptor/RMotion.

So if you want to play games with and be influenced by your friends Mr & Mrs Kizza, get wrapped up in their schoolboy antics, that's entirely your decision, but you'll have to accept all that comes along with it. You are unlikely to receive a warm and welcoming response to your rabble-rousing remarks such as "Who the sh** likes these guys" on a forum such as AtariAge as plenty of people here take our software, games and tools for what they are and don't care for your particular brand of drama or anyone else's for that matter. We don't do what we to in order to be liked, we do it because Atari stuff is what we've always done in our spare time. Sure, there might be one or two forums out there were you could have them swinging from the rafters in raptures of hate, but AA isn't a pre-school playground and that brand of neanderthal nonsense isn't applicable - that's the reason why we chose to use it as our preferred discussion/announcement forum, often over our own Jagware forum.

Yes, it is true that I was a little surprised that virtually nobody was willing to post in this thread regarding what I saw as a flaw in your otherwise nicely presented game - the lack of any real videogame game play or visual feedback to actions made, but it's hardly the cause for a meltdown rebranding into Sh*tStormWorksInteractive, is it? On the forum you mentioned, NexGam, the users there were much more vocal in their assessment of BO as I'm sure you are well aware if you saw my post there telling Masematte where to find cTrix's modules to download online. After following their discussion it became clear most people were afraid to say anything negative about your game elsewhere due to the touchy nature of some previous Jaguar developers and the apparent volatile reactions by your team re: the emotional ragequit deletion of your website/social media accounts etc... it seems nobody wanted to be the one who set you both off down that path again. It's a pretty sorry state of affairs when people feel they can't be honest and speak freely when it comes to this stuff - but the reactions of the both of you recently have not only proven them to be right, you have no doubt massively reinforced such beliefs, so no doubt whatever you end up doing, the pats on the back will keep rolling in...

As for the reception to your game, I'm sure you're both happy with your friend Mr.Kizza's rating of 8/10 in what he calls a "review" (even if he seemed confused and thought he was playing with Lights Out rules). In the real world, people aren't so generous, but so what? Who cares what someone else thinks? Why do you care so much? Just shrug it off and take any criticism as a positive for next time, unless you really are just in it for the pats on the backs, whores and booze that comes with he celebrity lifestyle of being a Jaguar developer in 2012, in which case... ENJOY!

PS, sorry to be so terse, but my inbox seems to need some attention... must be the usual daily influx of reboot hatemail to deal with...

jeff-likes-me-a-heck-of-a-lot-yo.png

Thanks for sharing your diary with us. Very emo ;)

Still doesnt explain why you were removing music from our game in some sort of childish investigation.Stay on topic.

You can make a million releases, and still doesn't make up for the douchery that you instill on others. You put out half finished trash that are all virtually identical. What is it that you make look easy, being assholes? You prove daily that you do that just as easy as I can breath air.

"But I advise against coming waving your finger around here trying to stir up yet more hate against a group of individuals" ???

-further proves my point that your group all gang up on people on this forum. Was that a freaking threat or a promise? be sure to write that down in your memoirs.

As for my games reception and reviews, it doesnt matter one way or the other. I find bad reviews just as entertaining as good ones. But in order to receive a legitimate review you have to finish a full game.

Every time you bring it up I shut you down because I just dont care about the reviews.

What exactly has you fapping in a frenzy about that?Masematte asked about the music and author & I told him how to access the music/cfx test in it, where to download cTrix's music if he couldn't get it to work and infos on the music included in the game... This is a game I bought remember - I own the cartridge. I can go flush it down the toilet if I so wish - I can do what the heck I like with it. If I want to load up the ROM you freely give on your website into a binary file viewer and read the comments in the music, or run it through mrip to take the (already freely available) mods out I don't think there's a law against doing so, certainly not in my country. This is seriously what has you two foaming at the mouths? Pathetic!

Masematte asked. I replied. Emo drama fail. End of.

So I assume you dump everyones carts even if theres no free rom then? And disassemble them? Im sorry but I cant get past this detective crap you do with everyones releases... must be more of that fellatio crap you do with your buddies at rehash, oh sorry meant "fellating".

So I assume you dump everyones carts even if theres no free rom then? And disassemble them? Im sorry but I cant get past this detective crap you do with everyones releases... must be more of that fellatio crap you do with your buddies at rehash, oh sorry meant "fellating".

Posts like this do nothing but prove the point we've been trying to beat into your head all day now. We present you with facts and your only retort is childish nonsense like this. Grow up.

• Like 3

You can make a million releases, and still doesn't make up for the douchery that you instill on others. You put out half finished trash that are all virtually identical. What is it that you make look easy, being assholes? You prove daily that you do that just as easy as I can breath air.

Well you are a very angry young man, that much is clear at least.

Was that a freaking threat or a promise? be sure to write that down in your memoirs.

It was just advice for someone who, for some reason, seems to think his cause will be taken up by everyone who frequents AA.

Every time you bring it up I shut you down because I just dont care about the reviews.

OK, you keep telling yourself that and I'm sure eventually you'll begin to believe it. If you honestly didn't care what people said you and your pal wouldn't be shouting and swearing in your release thread and filling my inbox with AA notification e-mails from repeated LIKE/UNLIKE action on my posts.

Well you are a very angry young man, that much is clear at least.

It was just advice for someone who, for some reason, seems to think his cause will be taken up by everyone who frequents AA.

OK, you keep telling yourself that and I'm sure eventually you'll begin to believe it. If you honestly didn't care what people said you and your pal wouldn't be shouting and swearing in your release thread and filling my inbox with AA notification e-mails from repeated LIKE/UNLIKE action on my posts.

Sorry its not my problem you cant control your message box settings here on AA. I cant baby you all day.

"It was just advice for someone who, for some reason, seems to think his cause will be taken up by everyone who frequents AA."

It would be nice for a change but you guys shut out all that would join a cause to disband an entire group that has control over the whole Jaguar forum. Angry? U mad bro? I wouldnt call myself angry as much as I would just say I have trouble zipping up my pants because my balls are big enough to tell you guys off and to shut it.

More holier than thou statements that condemn others for reading between the lines of a statement. Theres a really good childish statement or two from you on JS2, except the JS2 community tells you to suck it instead of you guys calling the shots.

Ahem...."holier than thou"....perhaps you don't know what this means. When people present facts in an argument, it's called being reasonable and logical, NOT being "holier than thou".

I wouldnt call myself angry as much as I would just say I have trouble zipping up my pants because my balls are big enough to tell you guys off and to shut it.

Your balls apparently weren't big enough when we were all encouraging you guys to continue. Apparently they didn't grow big until you decided to emoragequit (yes, I'm saying that word again, get over it). Random swelling of balls usually has more to do with an STD or virus, not with having a backbone. You of all people here should know that when you're busy stroking off mr.kizza while pretending to play nice here.

• Like 2