IGNORED

BLACKOUT! RELEASED NOW!

Jag_Slave

So I assume you dump everyones carts even if theres no free rom then? And disassemble them? Im sorry but I cant get past this detective crap you do with everyones releases... must be more of that fellatio crap you do with your buddies at rehash, oh sorry meant "fellating".

Shawn, your problem seems to lie in your lack of understanding in a few simple technical areas I believe. I didn't dump anything - you gave away the ROM on your site, I'm fairly sure you didn't forget that already. I have never dumped a single Jaguar cart, only SNES, MegaDrive and GameBoy prototypes that I owned and wanted to share, sorry to disappoint you. What you see as "detective crap" is me answering a question on a forum and using a few half-arsed skills to do so. I didn't need to hack your game to find the music test feature, I just mashed the keypad in frustration and it came up, simple as that.

Really if all this hate, shouting and swearing is over this, I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall when you heard Jeff's rootkit story... that would have been worth paying to see (maybe not as much as Black Out on cart, but pretty close!)

• Like 1

Ahem...."holier than thou"....perhaps you don't know what this means. When people present facts in an argument, it's called being reasonable and logical, NOT being "holier than thou".

Your balls apparently weren't big enough when we were all encouraging you guys to continue. Apparently they didn't grow big until you decided to emoragequit (yes, I'm saying that word again, get over it). Random swelling of balls usually has more to do with an STD or virus, not with having a backbone. You of all people here should know that when you're busy stroking off mr.kizza while pretending to play nice here.

Ahem...."holier than thou"....perhaps you don't know what this means. When people present facts in an argument, it's called being reasonable and logical, NOT being "holier than thou".

Your balls apparently weren't big enough when we were all encouraging you guys to continue. Apparently they didn't grow big until you decided to emoragequit (yes, I'm saying that word again, get over it). Random swelling of balls usually has more to do with an STD or virus, not with having a backbone. You of all people here should know that when you're busy stroking off mr.kizza while pretending to play nice here.

Enough with the Kizza talk. your obsession with him is really annoying.

Your current statement definitely sounds like the well rounded response of a unbiased moderator. LOLZ

Shawn, your problem seems to lie in your lack of understanding in a few simple technical areas I believe. I didn't dump anything - you gave away the ROM on your site, I'm fairly sure you didn't forget that already. I have never dumped a single Jaguar cart, only SNES, MegaDrive and GameBoy prototypes that I owned and wanted to share, sorry to disappoint you. What you see as "detective crap" is me answering a question on a forum and using a few half-arsed skills to do so. I didn't need to hack your game to find the music test feature, I just mashed the keypad in frustration and it came up, simple as that.

Really if all this hate, shouting and swearing is over this, I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall when you heard Jeff's rootkit story... that would have been worth paying to see (maybe not as much as Black Out on cart, but pretty close!)

LOL I dumped the rom, you all can have it. I am more confused why you needed to dissect it? Trying to find something to pin me on? Trying to make it look bad in some way? Silly little man.

you guys shut out all that would join a cause to disband an entire group that has control over the whole Jaguar forum... my balls are big enough to tell you guys off and to shut it.

OK, I think I've read enough of your paranoid ramblings for one lifetime. If you see the AA Jaguar forum as something to be controlled mafia-like by a rogue gang of ruthless free game creators there's little hope for you. I think you'll quickly rise the ranks at Gorf's Atari Proppa Forum, though. Good luck with that, I'm sure a promotion is in the bag now after the shotstorm(works) you've whipped up today.

• Like 1

OK, I think I've read enough of your paranoid ramblings for one lifetime. If you see the AA Jaguar forum as something to be controlled mafia-like by a rogue gang of ruthless free game creators there's little hope for you. I think you'll quickly rise the ranks at Gorf's Atari Proppa Forum, though. Good luck with that, I'm sure a promotion is in the bag now after the shotstorm(works) you've whipped up today.

Promotion? Who needs that when I'm getting a raise out of you?

Enough with the Kizza talk. your obsession with him is really annoying.

Your current statement definitely sounds like the well rounded response of a unbiased moderator. LOLZ

I speak the truth, that's all it is. I prefer dealing with facts, not lunacy. And I find it hilarious that in all of the years I've been a mod here, I've not once ever had a complaint about how I moderate here OUTSIDE OF THE JAG FORUM. Kinda speaks for itself, doesn't it?

LOL I dumped the rom, you all can have it. I am more confused why you needed to dissect it? Trying to find something to pin me on? Trying to make it look bad in some way? Silly little man.

I recall him quite clearly and succinctly explaining this to you. Yet more delusional paranoia getting in the way of reality.

• Like 2

I speak the truth, that's all it is. I prefer dealing with facts, not lunacy. And I find it hilarious that in all of the years I've been a mod here, I've not once ever had a complaint about how I moderate here OUTSIDE OF THE JAG FORUM. Kinda speaks for itself, doesn't it?

I recall him quite clearly and succinctly explaining this to you. Yet more delusional paranoia getting in the way of reality.

Thats because you dont have as many buddies in there helping you direct the show.

Thats because you dont have as many buddies in there helping you direct the show.

Um, what? What are you talking about? Try to wipe away the tears before updating the thread, it'll help your reading comprehension immensely.

• Like 2

Jesus this is amazing. Wish I'd stayed up all night and followed this, it would have been entertaining!

Just to clarify a few things here:

Reboot have NEVER dumped anyone else's Jaguar games. The fact that you keep harping on about it means that you have spoken to Mr Kizza, or indirectly to Mr Kizza, via Mr Gorf orf. If you chose to believe that bullshit then that's your call. Nobody can make up your mind for you.

Your 'padded rom for the emulator' was fixed from the one you posted on your site. It didn't come from anywhere else. Surely people as paranoid as yourself would have watermarked it?

I applaud that you completed a game. I applaud that you managed to get it produced, and I doubly applaud that after selling all the copies you gave it away for free. Your box work and presentation are excellent. What you actually forgot was to include any game play what so ever, and in essence came up with 'here is a random grid of 9 things, mash buttons until you win!' - If you can apply the same standard to the game play as you did to the box, I'm sure you'll have a winner with your next title. Take from that what you like. It's an honest opinion.

Rush, many times over the last few months you have come onto IRC to chat. All those times I have tried to help you when you asked questions. Not once did you show any disrespect or arrogance. And then your buddy Jag Slave teamed up with kizzy on RVG and your world shifted. Emorage and ranting kicked in. I could pull the IRC logs to prove all this, but what's the point? You'll just say they were edited by a rootkit. I don't know what happened, but its sad.

There seems to have been 8 replies while I typed this. I'd better go read them ;)

• Like 6