IGNORED

Collections

Michael David Morsette

I am selling. You can follow the auctions linked (other items sold option) or you can go through my collection page and make me an offer on something you see you like. I'll be putting up new items on eBay every week.

I still have the bulk of my collection. But a few items like Bitchy and Cyber Virus Cinci Classic have already sold.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He is selling the original release Krazy Ace, which is worth more. I don't know if it's worth $200, certainly it did before Telegames re-released new copies, now I am not so sure what the price would be for it.

Another question: does Peter/Telegames have a large existing stock of boxes and manuals? I expected mine to come in a clamshell or CD jewel case, but both my latter-day copies are boxed.

He is selling the original release Krazy Ace, which is worth more. I don't know if it's worth $200, certainly it did before Telegames re-released new copies, now I am not so sure what the price would be for it.

Ya frankly I have no idea what to ask for most if my items. When I bought them I bought them as a collector and frankly probably overpaid for some items, especially the ones I was having a hard time getting. The prices Im asking reflect pretty closely to what I had to pay at the time. If they dont sell, well it will have been a learning experience and the market will set the price.

Edited by MrBland
  • Like 1

On the subject Telegsames UK: Thanks for the hint.

That's the opportunity for me to come to Bubble Trouble for a "normal" price. Ultimately, it's just a (original) new edition, right ?!

There are some Lynx games on Ebay here and there that are actually quite rare but are sold "new" (Desert Strike, Krazy Ace Mini Golf, Double Dragon, ...) are those from Telegames UK? Can one recognize the differences to the original publications?

On the subject Telegsames UK: Thanks for the hint.

That's the opportunity for me to come to Bubble Trouble for a "normal" price. Ultimately, it's just a (original) new edition, right ?!

There are some Lynx games on Ebay here and there that are actually quite rare but are sold "new" (Desert Strike, Krazy Ace Mini Golf, Double Dragon, ...) are those from Telegames UK? Can one recognize the differences to the original publications?

Yes, check this out - https://atarigamer.com/articles/new-vs-old-telegames-releases---do-you-know-the-difference-

• Like 1