IGNORED

Battlesphere gold up for sale again.

MAYAman

It is written in the Bible

Religion and Jaguar. Quick, someone mention politics and then this thread can be officially doomed.

Damn! I forgot that biblical wisdom is only accepted as long as you don't mention where it came from! here's another bit of wisdom, secular wisdom; don't judge a book by it's cover.

It is written in the Bible, that those who give to charity privately and anonimously will be rewarded in heaven, those who do it for all to see and for the praise of man have already recieved all the reward they will ever get.

Matthew 6:1-2, basically talking about fasting

http://bible.cc/matthew/6-16.htm

I'd always been led to believe God rested on the seventh day of creation but I now know that he created Battlesphere.

Talked about in Genesis chapters 1 and 2 of the Seventh Day-Adventist Hopists * revised special edition Bible.

(* A tip of the hat to Red Dwarf and the religion Rimmer grew up in.) ;)

Now you see, I personally thought that Battlesphere was the Beast in Revelation Chapter 13 that rises out of the Ocean, and we all know that the ocean symbolizes people. So out of the Jaguar fan-base or people came this great beast. The Beast had 7 heads, which would be all the core races in the game, with 10 crowns, which would be the races in the game after you unlocked all the hidden races.... :P

Now skip to verse 16 "He required everyone-small and great, rich and poor, free and slave-to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead." This was the pre-order to Battlesphere you see, and without that mark or pre-order number you couldn't get a copy of Battlesphere.

Now skip to verse 18, this is great "... let the one with understanding solve the meaning of the number of the beast for it is the number of a man" And for the longest the time we have wondered exactly how many copies of Battlesphere were published, but if we read on we find the answer "His number is 666." and there we have it, the number of copies originally published in the first run of Battlesphere!!

;)

Edited by doctorclu
  • Like 3

Religion and Jaguar. Quick, someone mention politics and then this thread can be officially doomed.

HERE'S A MUPPET NEWS FLASH!!

President Obama stated today that there will be a requirement proposed that every household should have an Atari Jaguar game system because, and I quote "It is fun, and everyone should have one, and because it is a 64 bit system".

Senator Romney is quoted to say in rebuttal "Such a requirement would be TAXing on the American people. And besides, it is well established that the Jaguar is not 64 bit system."

The debate continues....

• Like 3

Six days since posted on Ebay. Seven offers and all turned down. No way of knowing what the offers were though unless some here on AA made one of the offers.

Maybe this is the end of rampant price increases for these games.

I'll be very surprised if he gets that much. Seems to me the last few sold were in the 1100 - 1300 range. won't really matter in my case because both are way out of my price range.

It is written in the Bible, that those who give to charity privately and anonimously will be rewarded in heaven, those who do it for all to see and for the praise of man have already recieved all the reward they will ever get.

Matthew 6:1-2, basically talking about fasting

http://bible.cc/matthew/6-16.htm

Yes, that is also there, but there is another passage (I will have to look it up) that says basically the same thing about giving charitably, and another similiar passage that has to do with praying in public and private.

Is stuff like this still cool (or do we get to pick and choose and only quote the good stuff?) :

Deuteronomy 22:20-1

If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house.

Colossians 3:18

Wives, be subordinate to your husbands, as is proper in the Lord.

ETC ETC - the list could go on & on.

I get very annoyed by bible quotes, so I also keep a list :)

• Like 1

Anything that is overpriced on the jag is due to speculators driving the cost up over the last decade, if WE THE PEOPLE choose NOT to pay these prices, the speculators will eventually be forced to drop prices to a reasonable level, but it has to be EVERYONE or no one,

A noble thought, but there will always be the one idiot that has got to have it, and that's all it takes to keep the prices high on items that rarely pop up.

I don't even think it's Jag collectors, it's speculators speculating on speculators auctions...

Anything that is overpriced on the jag is due to speculators driving the cost up over the last decade, if WE THE PEOPLE choose NOT to pay these prices, the speculators will eventually be forced to drop prices to a reasonable level, but it has to be EVERYONE or no one,

A noble thought, but there will always be the one idiot that has got to have it, and that's all it takes to keep the prices high on items that rarely pop up.

I don't even think it's Jag collectors, it's speculators speculating on speculators auctions...

Good! Then they can all go in circles until they flush away!

Give it time, it will get to the point where things will be so expensive, people will lose interest...

I already lost mine for this game years ago...

I can be fan of the Jaguar but not to the point of losing all common sense.

Edited by Felyx
  • Like 1

You guys are girls blouses! Thats CHEAP!

Just looko at this AVP on ebay

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1307154260011?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130715426001&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That Biblesphere is a BARGAIN!!!!11!!1!!1!1!

We already know. http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/199947-very-cheap-nib-avp-up-on-ebay-hah/

You guys are girls blouses! Thats CHEAP!

Just looko at this AVP on ebay

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1307154260011?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130715426001&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That Biblesphere is a BARGAIN!!!!11!!1!!1!1!

We already know. http://www.atariage....up-on-ebay-hah/

Oh, forgot to mention; I LOVE that Biblesphere reference, that should really piss off at least one of the Battlesphere developers who is an admitted Athiest! LOL!!!

Oh, forgot to mention; I LOVE that Biblesphere reference, that should really piss off at least one of the Battlesphere developers who is an admitted Athiest! LOL!!!

:) Glad you liked it and that some liked my mark of the beast reference.