IGNORED

ADAM Computer Software - One of a Kind

NIAD

Here is a one of a kind auction on eBay...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1508561781561?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150856178156&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Well, it's actually mine and I assembled this ADAM Software package to show off the incredible ADAM Disk Labels and Disk Sleeves that were produced by PBoland and made available a couple months ago.

The one drawback is that I needed to set a Reserve Price in order to protect my investment... labels, sleeves and disk costs as well as lots of time play testing all the games (even though that ended up being fun). Happy Bidding!

As far as ADAM Computer game/entertainment software titles on Digital Data Pack or Disk, they are not very valuable mostly because there just aren't that many ADAM Computer collectors around and we generally have most of the titles already. Of coarse, if you have the original box, manual, etc. (what is called CIB or Complete in Box) or the box is factory sealed, then you can expect to make considerably more selling or auctioning them off.

However, and it's a big one, the ADAM Super Games Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Junior and Zaxxon that were released on DDP and in Arcade Cabinet style boxes should bring you a windfall if you have them because of how hard they are to find CIB. Those Arcade Cabinet style boxes are the bomb.

Dragon's Lair and Zaxxon - The Super Game on Disk and CIB should fetch about $100 @.

Edited by NIAD