IGNORED

WTB: Laseractive System, Pacs and Games!

PsychedelicShaman

Hey guys, I've become very interested in the Laseractive recently. I've been buying some of the more common games, but I'd really like to buy the system, S10 (Genesis) pac, and N1 (PC Engine) pac, 3d glasses, and more games. I also have a few extra games for trade if that works better for you. If you have a whole collection you'd consider selling I may be interested in that as well. Please let me know. Thanks!

Edited by PsychedelicShaman

They have some stuff here : http://console5.com/store/systems/pioneer-laseractive.html More on the pricey side but the caps are all replaced. I guess these systems capacitors are known to go bad after a while. So it might be in your best interest to get a system/module which has the caps replaced. No need to dish out a ton of money just to have your system go bad on you. Good luck I still need to pick this system up myself.

Thanks man, I've never seen that site before, I was hoping there was a site that sold cap replacement kits for consoles. I've been soldering more and more hoping that I can do this stuff myself, so I might just buy the PAC kits. Gotta get one for the game gear at least:)

Edited by PsychedelicShaman