IGNORED

Atari Ethernet Cartridge -Accepting Orders

puppetmark

Depends on what software you're talking about. If it's the contiki software, its not my issue. If you mean the test stuff I sent Mark, I may try to figure it out of I get a hold of a functional 800. The stuff I did was strictly prototype.

Dan, would you mind posting the source code to your progs?

Maybe we can use that to troubleshoot...

Thanks,

Jay

No, not at all, in fact I had planned to. I have to spend a little time digging it all back out and recompliing it though, so it may be this weekend. Its CC65 C code.

Depends on what software you're talking about. If it's the contiki software, its not my issue. If you mean the test stuff I sent Mark, I may try to figure it out of I get a hold of a functional 800. The stuff I did was strictly prototype.

Dan, would you mind posting the source code to your progs?

Maybe we can use that to troubleshoot...

Thanks,

Jay

No, not at all, in fact I had planned to. I have to spend a little time digging it all back out and recompliing it though, so it may be this weekend. Its CC65 C code.

Cool, that would be appreciated very much, thanks :thumbsup:

Jay

Depends on what software you're talking about. If it's the contiki software, its not my issue.

For anyone interested, The Contiki stuff was compiled by Oliver Schmidt, he didn't even have a Cart when he wrote it! (don't know how he did it) The sources are available here:

http://contiki.cvs.s...platform/atari/

Edited by puppetmark

He used the standard contiki sources and re-wrote the ethernet driver. The mapping for the chip being used is well documented, the only variable was where in memory it got mapped. He also did other re-work to get it compiled and running under atari architecture..pretty impressive of him all around I think. It also speaks well of how Contiki itself was designed. Unfortunately its really pusing the limits hard, and there's not a whole lot left over.

No sawing involved, just tilt the top of the cart towards the back of the 800xl and push in...

Was afraid to use (the) force. But you were right. Its in now.

Let's see if it works and what it can do... :)

EDIT:

it works. Till now DHCP and Webrowser.

Next stop: figure out how to use the UDP stack ;)

Edited by Creature XL