IGNORED

Anyone Interested In Rip Cord?

65Gamerguy

I would like to see Rip Cord programmed, but I don't want it to take away from your schedule of upcoming games. When and if you get to it is your choice and I respect your decision of if you want to create this game, or not.

I wasn't trying to put pressure on you to make this game. I was just asking if there was an interest of making this game.

I'm planning to make Rip Cord since 2008 actually , I admit, it was not my #1 priority at time, but I think everything is now set to see this game being made, now :)

And Russ is up to make it, so its now only a matter of time

Personnally i love the arcade version of Rip cord. I remember to have played it in the arcade one or 2 times back in time. The controls was very original. If i remember well you had to pull a ring to open the "parachute". It was funny.

Few time ago , i though to port it on Coleco also , so i play a lot the MAME version and it was still fun. But my idea, just for technical challenge, as the original rom was tiny was to create a kind of 6502 emulator for the Z80 and execute the original rom. But i put this project on hold to work on other projects more interresting.

anyway , i will buy this game for colecovision!

But as some other , i'd prefer see Monster Bash first!!

Thanks

Personnally i love the arcade version of Rip cord. I remember to have played it in the arcade one or 2 times back in time. The controls was very original. If i remember well you had to pull a ring to open the "parachute". It was funny.

Few time ago , i though to port it on Coleco also , so i play a lot the MAME version and it was still fun. But my idea, just for technical challenge, as the original rom was tiny was to create a kind of 6502 emulator for the Z80 and execute the original rom. But i put this project on hold to work on other projects more interresting.

anyway , i will buy this game for colecovision!

But as some other , i'd prefer see Monster Bash first!!

Agreed, after talking to JF and reading messages on here, monster bash should see a Halloween release.

Russ

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you guys. The fact is it is much easier to make a box than programing a game ;)

For some, like yourself, I would say an emphatic "Indeed!". For others like myself, I'll just have to sit back and wait patiently for you guys to program the game and make the label, manual and box so that I can do the easy part of sending payment via PayPal. Maybe one of these days when life isn't so chaotic, I'll be able to get back into programming as I really do miss the fun and excitement of creating something from scratch.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...