IGNORED

2013 Midwest gaming classic

IAMAMRA

I'll bring the barenjager!!

The what? I just got my day off approved for Friday, so I can get there nice & early, and make it on time for the pinball tourneys.

Yikes, I gotta bring beer & advertise what I'm selling(TI lot & 5200 lot) to see if there's any buyers who want to make the deal there. So much to do, yet so much to enjoy.

ALSO, if someone can get me a ticket for the afterparty, I would appreciate it. I did it last year due to a kind soul, and had fun playing pinball into the wee hours of the morning.

Edited by S1500

• 2 weeks later...

hey ill be there with the jaguar group again. i need to know if anyone needs extra tv's ive got my 2 the batman tv for dan and ive got 3 or 4 extras if needed. i also have a flatscreen monitor but really no way to hook any thing up to it. any one needs tvs let me know.

• Like 1

hey ill be there with the jaguar group again. i need to know if anyone needs extra tv's ive got my 2 the batman tv for dan and ive got 3 or 4 extras if needed. i also have a flatscreen monitor but really no way to hook any thing up to it. any one needs tvs let me know.

I'll bring my s-video cable since I know it takes s-video(I'll bring my rf as was well just in case)

If anyone has a PET computer they're looking to sell, and wouldn't mind bringing it to the MGC, please let me know.

I may or may not actually attend the MGC, but either way, I'm only a few miles away. I have some larger items for possible trade. Galaxian cocktail that has a bunch of restoration parts and parts to convert to a MAME machine, a TRS-80 Model III, and probably some other smaller stuff too (or cash of course).

post-9102-0-63451300-1361391995_thumb.jpg

Oh man, I hate being tempted by that stuff. The MGC is one of the rare weekends where I DON'T want to drink a lot, because I'd just want to sleep all day and miss playing games! (Aside from 2009, where Ben Heck still claims that was one of the worst hangovers of his life... We drank many many pitchers of Spotted Cow at the Olympia bar.)

My work also has perfect timing. Someone decided that this Friday should be '8-bit day', and wanted to hook up a bunch of systems in one of the conference rooms. Little did they know I pretty much have a console museum. So tonight I'm digging out some good old stuff, and it's making the MGC wait even worse!

Oh man, I hate being tempted by that stuff. The MGC is one of the rare weekends where I DON'T want to drink a lot, because I'd just want to sleep all day and miss playing games! (Aside from 2009, where Ben Heck still claims that was one of the worst hangovers of his life... We drank many many pitchers of Spotted Cow at the Olympia bar.)

Meh, I'm under stress at work. To me, MGC is gaming, drinking, and more gaming. It's my own Rumspringa even though I'm not an Amish teenage boy.

• Like 2

lol, yeah, I miss the Olympia. The new place is nice and shiny but the Olympia had that "classic" feel to it. Was also nice to be able to smoke at the bar!

I cannot wait for this thing to go down... is there some sort of standard meet up spot for the Atari Agers?

A bunch of us have setups in the 80's room, so you can find a few us there for most of the show. As for before and after? No clue.

With my back in the mess that it's in there is no way again this year. If anybody is running webcasts like Dan did from Jagfest area last year, please be sure to stop by and chat with me and maybe show me your acquisitions. It's fun to be included even if I can't show up. I spent most of the day Saturday last year watching from over there via webcam. It made me a little less sad to miss out on the whole thing.

Al hasn't come up in a while. Consequently, I don't think he believes the show is as big as it is. ;)

al mostly does shows close to him (portland expo, austin game expo...) he only returned to cge once and didn't returm last year.

@AX, sorry you won't make it, AVC online will be doing our live show from jagfest section once again(got a new webcam as well for

the laptop)

• Like 1