IGNORED

NES for $5k again?

bigbee99

Meh I just sent this message:

Your a f*&$#ing idiot , if you researched anything you would know that model Nintendo is not worth any more than $50 TOPS, the one that sold for so much a while ago was due to a Uber RARE cartridge game that was included called STADIUM EVENTS. THE GAME was what pushed up the sale price. So either you are actually ignorant or your trying to scam someone.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 3

If I want to text him and offer $20,000 just to troll does that make me a horrible person? :D

But of course you should!

Meh I just sent this message:

Your a fucking idiot , if you researched anything you would know that model Nintendo is not worth any more than $50 TOPS, the one that sold for so much a while ago was due to a Uber RARE cartridge game that was included called STADIUM EVENTS. THE GAME was what pushed up the sale price. So either you are actually ignorant or your trying to scam someone.

That's the spirit!

B

• Like 2

reminds me of the idiot on storage wars who found a dirty beat up NES model 001 and said it was worth, i think he said 10k or some stupid amount, the best part was when he took it to a retro game shop and his dreams came crashing down to $10 (it was non working), some people are stupid it amazes me that they can even function enough to type out an ad.

• Like 1

Would I be a bad person if I called him and acted like I was genuinely interested and then at the end broke the news to him that I was only callling to tell him what an idiot he was?

This is what I was thinking. Even go as far to set a time to met to pick it up. Then show up and just mock him the whole time on filming it.

B

Would I be a bad person if I called him and acted like I was genuinely interested and then at the end broke the news to him that I was only callling to tell him what an idiot he was?

This is what I was thinking. Even go as far to set a time to met to pick it up. Then show up and just mock him the whole time on filming it.

B

I would seriously pay you for your time just to watch that on youtube.