IGNORED

Ultimate PC Interface for the Intellivision

intvdave

post-6868-0-72431900-1342752990_thumb.jpg

The Ultimate PC Interface for the Intellivision will be available in September. What makes it so "ultimate"?

- has two connectors so that 2 controllers can be hooked up at one time

- interprets the disc 16 directions

- connects to the PC with USB - no parallel port is needed

- is a USB Human Interface device so it will work with most if not all operating systems

and

- the ECS keyboard may be used with it!

and

- the Music Synthesizer may be used with it!

This is the ONLY interface that works with ALL Intellivision add-ons.

This is an Intelligentvision exclusive product. Get more information at:

http://www.intellivi...e/interface.php

The Ultimate PC Interface for the Intellivision will be available in September. What makes it so "ultimate"?

- has two connectors so that 2 controllers can be hooked up at one time

- interprets the disc 16 directions

- connects to the PC with USB - no parallel port is needed

- is a USB Human Interface device so it will work with most if not all operating systems

and

- the ECS keyboard may be used with it!

and

- the Music Synthesizer may be used with it!

This is the ONLY interface that works with ALL Intellivision add-ons.

This is an Intelligentvision exclusive product. Get more information at:

http://www.intellivi...e/interface.php

Have you guys considered attempting something akin to the Cuttle Cart 3? I'm sure there would be at least some market for it. I have no idea what all would go into it, but I'd buy one :-)

Another idea.....release a new version of the Test Cartridge to test consoles. They are so pricey, I think people would spring for one at a functional/value price, especially of it had any sort of bonus feature (and a cool overlay)

Just a thought...

Another idea.....release a new version of the Test Cartridge to test consoles. They are so pricey, I think people would spring for one at a functional/value price, especially of it had any sort of bonus feature (and a cool overlay)

Great Idea ... I would be in the market for one of those as well.

Have you guys considered attempting something akin to the Cuttle Cart 3? I'm sure there would be at least some market for it. I have no idea what all would go into it, but I'd buy one :-)

I'm certainly looking into the feasibility of it. I have some designs sketched out.

Just a thought...

Well, to release one of the MTE-201 images would require a license. I'll ask Keith at CGE what his feelings are on that. I've thought about writing my own test cartridge also, but it's fairly tedious work. I agree there's some demand for it, though.

I'm certainly looking into the feasibility of it. I have some designs sketched out.

Just a thought...

Well, to release one of the MTE-201 images would require a license. I'll ask Keith at CGE what his feelings are on that. I've thought about writing my own test cartridge also, but it's fairly tedious work. I agree there's some demand for it, though.

Hey Intvnut! Seriously, corner Keith and get some permission to release the rest of the Mattel Roms. Oh, and ask him if hes seen my IntellivisionRevolution website!

Maybe ask him if he has any plans to release carts like he'd talked about in the past.....it would be nice to see them do something for the hardcore INTV fans, not just those that want emulation.

I think any plans they had have been abandoned in favor if releasing games on smartphones and tablets.

Its better to have someone else get permission (or not! LOL)

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...