IGNORED

Odyssey Evil Homebrew Official Pre-Order Thread Only 25 copies

Everyone who paid so far, your games shipped today via priority mail so expect them soon. I still have 8 games that did not get paid for yet and most have not responded to my pm. I will give them another week to respond because I know everyone is really busy but if I don't get responses, I will open them back up for sale first come first serve. They have all been bubble wrapped, boxed, bubble wraped again and then covered in shipping paper. All they need is payment, an address label and shipped. All of the Canada orders went out registered to prevent the famous "lost in the mail trap"

• Like 1

Just received mine in the post, and I can say without a doubt that this is one of the very best deals I have ever gotten. The sheer quality and attention to detail of this homebrew are unrivaled by anything else I've seen before in a homebrew, and in almost all commercial products for any system.

Edited by Blazing Lazers

Wow, you guys opened your limited edition copies! I am leaving mine sealed in the plain brown shipping mailer (a la percepts) for maximum collectibility.

hehe just kidding :grin: , yes mine got here today and it is outstanding, one of the best homebrew packages ever. Great attention to detail! What fun it was to get this as an end to the thanksgiving weekend.

Thanks for your huge effort to the Ody community!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I just updated the list with those that have been shipped/paid for. As of now there are a few people who have not respoded to my pm's and I send out a "FINAL NOTICE" pm today for a deadline of this friday to make contact. If I don't get any replies, Saturday these games with open back up for sale to the first person who sends pm/ payment.

If your game is marked shipped and you HAVE NOT recieved it yet, please contact me via pm for tracking numbers (They all went out priority with tracking)

Got mine a few days ago, and I agree with all of the above in regard to the craftsmanship and detail. You've done a great job on these. Yet I get this strange bad vibe from it, for some reason...anyone else get this? I suppose it's just part of the experience :P ...

Edited by mb7241

• 3 weeks later...

If there is another run or any unpaid, please add me to the list. Thanks.

There will never be another run of this game because I wanted it to be a very limited edition collectors item and because it was a very difficult/time consuming project.

I do however have one last copy unpaid for so I will contact the member and see if be still wants it. If not, it's yours.

I am thinking about making a different game this winter if I get enough time off work. There is another cool concept that I have cooking up.....

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

There is one last copy that did not get paid for so I decided to list it on ebay for a very low starting bid at $30 if anyone is interested. It is copy #25 of #25.

I also want to announce that this game will be the first in a complete set of 6 just like the 72 and 73 game series. The second game "Hunting Adventure" is in the development stage and will utilize the rifle for game play. Every game in the ManCaveArcade collection will come with a Full size and similiar design box, overlays, multiple game aids, insturctions, certificates, etc. Every game will also be limited to 25 copies. My goal is to make every game in this collection very unique and offer a fun game play. I am planning to release these 1-2 per year until all 6 are completed. COLLECT THEM ALL! Stay tuned for the pre-order thread when the game is closer to completion. Right now, the prototype game is 75% done.....

- ManCaveArcade

• Like 2

• 4 years later...