IGNORED

CV & ADAM Collector's Rarity List v2.08

NIAD

Attached below is my latest update (v2.08) to the CV&ADAM Collector's Rarity List that I have been maintaining. This is a rather large update with numerous additions and corrections and I have detailed some of these in the list below:

:arrow: Removed some wrongly listed Epyx titles that I thought were available in "For ColecoVision" style as well as "For CV & ADAM"

:arrow: The Foreign Releases section has been reorganized and grouped by manufacturer instead of just alphabetically. This change makes this section a lot easier to read through.

:arrow: Added known TeleGames creations/releases of unreleased/prototype cartridges

:arrow: Added clones and expansion units for other systems to the ColecoVision System section... some of which may never have actually been released.

:arrow: Updated to included all the latest Homebrew releases and numerous corrections made

:arrow: Numerous new Homebrew sections added

I still have further additions to make such as Coleco litertaure, press kits, paraphenalia, etc, after which time the list will be as complete as I can get it and further updates won't be as frequent.

Concerning Ikrananka's PDF and Excel versions of the list, he is extremely busy at this time and may not be able to supply these for the forseable future.

As always, if anyone notices any errors or missing items, please post the info here so as to shre with everyone.

ColecoVision & ADAM Cartridge Collector Rarity List v2.08 (2012) (NIAD).rtf

• Like 2

Doubledown's modified Jaguar controllers?

Yeah, I've been trying to decide whether or not to include those as well seeing as DoubleDown did not make them in quantity (small run like his PM and DK controllers or larger like Yurkie's always available controller mods) and never, to my knowledge, made a sales thread for them in this forum or the MarketPlace. How many were actually made? Because it seems to me that he made one or two for himself and that was it unless he made some more when he got requests. Anyway, that's why I made that special note about numerous others mods having been made over the years and all those will hopefully be detailed in full on J-F's Coleco Museum website.

Apologies to NIAD and everyone else for not having had the time to produce the Excel and PDF versions of the v2.08 rarity list. As NIAD stated, I have been extremely busy and will be for at least another month. I absolutely intend to get back to the Excel rarity list once I get through this busy period so in fact the Excel and PDF files will most certainly be available again - likely in September sometime.

An excellent work. Your list has helped me a lot.

Yeah, ever since I posted the first version in this forum, I've noticed that it's getting a lot harder and quite a bit more expensive to win eBay auctions! :mad: I guess I should have kept this to myself until after I acquired some of the remaining items that I am missing from my collection. :P

All kidding aside, thanks for the kind words and looking forward to the release of your CV games!

An excellent work. Your list has helped me a lot.

Yeah, ever since I posted the first version in this forum, I've noticed that it's getting a lot harder and quite a bit more expensive to win eBay auctions! :mad: I guess I should have kept this to myself until after I acquired some of the remaining items that I am missing from my collection. :P

All kidding aside, thanks for the kind words and looking forward to the release of your CV games!

Thanks you, Jim.

Hi NIAD :)

Is CollectorVision's Penguin Land Only in Blue carts, no Black carts ?

For years ago was there a "Pause box" to connect on the front exp. called: Add a halt, can't see this device on your list.

My German Gorf version from CBS Electronics says: 7434-4D. Not on your list.

post-9873-0-72830400-1343848678_thumb.png

For years ago was there a "Pause box" to connect on the front exp. called: Add a halt, can't see this device on your list.

Thanks to J-F for the answer re. Penguin Land. As far as the "Add-a-Halt" device, was this a hardware add-on produced back in the 80's or later on by a Homebrewer? Any further information that you could provide would be appreciated as I have never heard of this pause device before or saw this one mentioned anywhere else.

Thanks for the info. concerning your CBS Gorf. The number you provided would be the Product # on the box, but could you tell me if there is a # on the label (the bottom half in the white section) that should start something like "4L19...." and orientated vertically. Also, what style of CBS box was it supplied in?

Once again, Thanks! :thumbsup:

Thanks to J-F for the answer re. Penguin Land. As far as the "Add-a-Halt" device, was this a hardware add-on produced back in the 80's or later on by a Homebrewer? Any further information that you could provide would be appreciated as I have never heard of this pause device before or saw this one mentioned anywhere else.

Thanks for the info. concerning your CBS Gorf. The number you provided would be the Product # on the box, but could you tell me if there is a # on the label (the bottom half in the white section) that should start something like "4L19...." and orientated vertically. Also, what style of CBS box was it supplied in?

Add-A-Halt is a device used to pause CV games...

post-8340-0-41917300-1343857070_thumb.jpg

...As far as the "Add-a-Halt" device, was this a hardware add-on produced back in the 80's or later on by a Homebrewer? Any further information that you could provide would be appreciated as I have never heard of this pause device before or saw this one mentioned anywhere else.

Jim, you already saw a Add-a-Halt but you never noticed it ;) :P

Look at the POP Display picture you posted in the other thread ( Victory value thread)

there's a Add-a-Halt plugged into the Expansion port ... Hard to see though ;)

Mike provided me a good pic of the Add-a-Halt, wich will be in the Museum website for sure

I think it was mentioned in one of the ColecoVision Experience mags ...

Outstanding man! Thanks for the pic Chuys450 and the furher info. J-F. I'm going to have to look thru the Experience mags to see if I can find mention of it seeing as I have no recollection of this hardware device even though I've read thru the mags numerous times since the 80's. It's probably one of those things were I overlooked it becasue I never knew it was actually developed and released.

Would be nice to see DoubleDown return to the forum one of these days.

Looking back at that POP Kiosk pic that I posted in the other thread, I do recall seeing that Red Power Light in the Exp. Mod. Interface and wondering what it was and just assumed it was another of DoubleDown's creations that he made for himself or that I just missed mention of in older posts here on AA.

Gorf Product # 7434-4D and 4L1905

http://www.colecovision.dk/gorf.htm

post-9873-0-37586100-1343909870_thumb.png

Thanks 10-4. While I still have dove in completely to collecting the CBS Releases seeing as there are still so many other items that I want to acquire ("money, money, money, moooneeyy" as the song goes), I know there are a couple guys who helped out with the CBS section that will really appreciate this latest info.

How about the Made in Taiwan Donkey Kong cart? Mine came with a CBS Electronics CV.

Hoping one day that J-F will be able to find some time to provide a complete list of all the French/Canadian, Canadian, Taiwanese, etc. releases seeing as he has the biggest collection of these that I know of and I really don't want to add one or two at a time... would rather make one large update detailing all of these. So much that I want to do as well, but not enough time in the day.

How about the Made in Taiwan Donkey Kong cart? Mine came with a CBS Electronics CV.

Hoping one day that J-F will be able to find some time to provide a complete list of all the French/Canadian, Canadian, Taiwanese, etc. releases seeing as he has the biggest collection of these that I know of and I really don't want to add one or two at a time... would rather make one large update detailing all of these. So much that I want to do as well, but not enough time in the day.

They will be all listed on the Museum.....

By the end of this year, I will be alot more focused on Museum and Book, so that's a good thing ;)

Here is the main ones I collect:

- Made in Taiwan

- Made in Hong Kong

- French/Canadian release

- Canadian English only release

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I want to say thank you to NIAD, Ikranaka, et al for creating these tremendously awesome documents!

I would too like to express a grievance about the versioning in this data: THE TEXT IS TOO SMALL!!!!

Now I've had LASIK, and I stare at lots of screens in my career, but the tiny text is killing my buzz man!

Thanks again to all the contributors. I'd be willing to contribute to a more legible document, but I myself am no formatting guru when it comes to Excel. :dunce:

I would too like to express a grievance about the versioning in this data: THE TEXT IS TOO SMALL!!!!

Are you talking about the Excel or the PDF version? You can easily zoom in on both of these documents which makes them very readable at my end. I formatted the Excel version so that the database width would fit on Landscape Letter sheets. However, due to the large number of columns this does mean that when printed the text is rather small. If anyone has suggestions on how to improve this then I am very willing to implement any improvements.