IGNORED

Which cart am I?

bomberpunk

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe we can tag team this one, though I'm not sure TripleTopper is still paying attention. Clue info below in bold.

1. I will either kick it or i'll kiss it, and I don't care if Vince writes that as a stipulation. I'm that sure I'll win. Wrestling quote from Stone Cold Steve Austin re: Owen Hart

2 Superhero with skin color like Chalky Studabaker. Green Skin; could be the Hulk, the Vision, Martian Manhunter......

3. Rhyme time: Q---z --z consonants and vowels remain. Looks like Quiz Wiz, the electronic quiz game

(not a 2600 game, but a comparable system, a "version" was made for the 2600)

Maybe we can tag team this one, though I'm not sure TripleTopper is still paying attention. Clue info below in bold.

Right so far, but you don't see the connection.

About 1 - Look what's different about the quote (give a hint of system, remember I said it was a system comparable to the 2600, and another version was made for the 2600, but I'm looking for this version, the non-2600 version)

About 2-Go for the obvious one that even plenty of non-comic fans would know (First word of title other than "the")

about 3 - hint to second word, lengthen a word.

Right so far, but you don't see the connection.

About 1 - Look what's different about the quote (give a hint of system, remember I said it was a system comparable to the 2600, and another version was made for the 2600, but I'm looking for this version, the non-2600 version)

About 2-Go for the obvious one that even plenty of non-comic fans would know (First word of title other than "the")

about 3 - hint to second word, lengthen a word.

Astrosmash. Ass lengthened to Astro and smash, which is what the Hulk likes to do.

Astrosmash. Ass lengthened to Astro and smash, which is what the Hulk likes to do.

Wrong word lenghtened. It was in clue 3.

Also I said the first hint was for the system. Ass has something to do with the system, not the game.

And the connection to Hulk is not "Smash" Think: The Amazing Spider-Man, The Invincible Iron Man, The Uncanny X-Men, The ________ Hulk

Then connect it to a lengthened word from clue 3.

Though I like your attempt.

• 2 years later...

In the meantime I will throw one out there.

1. The most popular person on this web site (by far).

2. Another word for prostitute.

3. Paramount.

Up n' Down?

Not sure of the connection for #1, which I assume refers to Albert. #2 is for Phat Ho, the programmer and #3 - Paramount, who was involved with Sega at this point.

Up n' Down?

Not sure of the connection for #1, which I assume refers to Albert. #2 is for Phat Ho, the programmer and #3 - Paramount, who was involved with Sega at this point.

Not Albert, even more popular than him.

Not Phat Ho.

You are absolutely correct on my #3 hint, Paramount and Sega.

Edited by Mxyzptlk