IGNORED

Which cart am I?

bomberpunk

BurgerTime?

That's it!

1. Down by the riverside/Asking that musical question/Not Barry. Before him. All refer to the old McDonald's commercial jingle to the tune of "Down by the Riverside" (which you'd find on Wikipedia if you entered that title). Barry refers to Barry Manilow, more widely known for doing a McDonald's jingle a few years later.

2. Meteorologist (not really)/But he played one on TV/Not Al. Before him. All refer to Today show weatherman Willard Scott - the first Ronald McDonald. Al is Al Roker, who followed him on Today.

3. Marty McFly/Ted Theodore Logan/The Doctor. All refer to time travelers. McFly is a bonus nod to McDonald's. I felt the time clues would be obvious, since there are only three 2600 games with "time" in their titles.

The first two clues are related. Points to two clues being about burgers.

No more guesses? Looks like you deserve a break, so here's a slight clarification: You deserve a break is part of another McDonald's jingle.

1. Down by the Riverside Capital R clarifying this is a title.

Also, it could be Barry. But that would be a different clue. Referring to Barry Manilow's jingle again.

Nothing? Not lovin' it so far? Not a good morning for solving clues? I'm lovin' it is another McDonald's slogan. Good morning is a reference to morning talk shows (admittedly vague... should have just used "Today" instead).

If you highlight (or quote) the posts, you'll see hidden text (shown in red here):

The first part of the title: Tells what the first two clues are.

1. Ditty, commercialized Refers to this being a commercial jingle.

2. Shill, conceptualized Refers to Wilard Scott as the first Ronald McDonald.

The second part of the title: Tells what the third clue is for.

3. Lyric, psychedelicized Reference to a line in The Chambers Brothers song: Time Has Come Today

Wikipedia is your friend

4. Title, realized If you do Wikipedia searches for the above, it will point to the title of the game

I've given just three clues so far. Two point to part one of the title. One points to part two of the title. All of the clues were just there to point to Burger and Time.

Reading between the lines may help. A hint to look for the hidden text.

No, not Time Warp. But you're getting closer. One more hidden clue - a link to a burger place with their hours listed, in other words, "BurgerTime":

www.ddir.com/live-feed

• Like 1

Good guess, Waggie! you may be correct :)

However, my guess is Spike's Peak

Eddie Bauer sounds a bit like "bear", and Spike climbs and hikes in the outdoors.

East and West could refer to the A and B difficulty switches OR the double- ender XonoX carts, also Spike starts the game traveling to the right side of the screen.

Cooper, I believe, refers to the "Cooper Black" font used on Zellers carts, but I am not sure yet what the connection is. Hmm..

(Yoda) Meditate on this, I will.. (/Yoda) :ponder:

I don't have another guess yet, but clue 4 makes me think of a few "It Burns" references:

1. The Simpsons - lava made of Wasabi

2. The Exorcist - Holy Water

3. Gollum being dragged with elven rope

You're getting hotter, but that's not what you want. :(

I'm thinking you're going in the wrong direction now. To much West on and not enough East on, eh? I'm way up here in the Great White North, so I can talk like this, eh? Now that I'm thinking of it, maybe directions don't matter at all, but clues do??? :ponder:

5) I am picturing an Actor, I am particularly thinking of TeleVision, or am I? He's been both Happy and Angry at times...

Edited by Omegamatrix